Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Sexual Purity Is Priceless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Purity Is Priceless (468 Views)

Rice Purity Test / Sexual Purity. / Happy World Sexual Purity Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Purity Is Priceless by Truelove17: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
http://www.trueloveinspires.com/sexual-purity-abstinence-priceless-dont-joke-marrying-soulmate-zing-second-none-dont-bet-joke-ojomo-kofoworola-yetunde-soon-mrs-elegbede/

Read the inspiring love story of Ojomo Kofoworola Yetunde (Soon to be Mrs. Elegbede).

My name is Ojomo Kofoworola Yetunde, soon to be Mrs Elegbede, I am from Ondo state and I am getting married very soon (1st and 2nd December, 2017) to my better half Elegbede Emmanuel Olorunfunmi. I am so excited and delighted to be his and him mine...

Click the link above to read the rest of the story

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Girl Mom Demanding For New Year Gift And Money / Inter Ethnic Marrage In Nigeria!! / Special Letter To My Future Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.