Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,953 members, 7,873,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl (32649 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Tunde Amoke & A Teacher Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl In Osun / Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by sotall(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
OK
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by Joephat(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by Davidlollipop(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
This story does not explicitly indicate any evidence that it was cocaine wink
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
jaymichael:
Fake story, real life scenerio.
very fake
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by DIKEnaWAR: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Yoruba people stay away from social media.

Watch all these thread on twitter, it is started by Yoruba. I don't know what happens to them immediately they get on to twitter. They lose all decorum and sense of privacy.

Igbo and Hausa people own na for Facebook grin grin grin
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by Kennylash11(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbor refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forrget about the missing car.
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by mofedamijo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
I doubt this story though,however when traveling out,please dont collect anything from anybody,even ur brother,as long as it wasnt packed in the house,even when returning back,be extremely careful,plz help me giv my younger brother this laptop he his based in amsterdam,biko dont collect it,no be for amsterdam u go see better laptop,they get creative daily,ignore any help as much as possible

1 Like

Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by blackbeau1(f): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sometimes, it's important to listen to your parents. It's a life saver

2 Likes

Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by ocelot2006(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your father is one of the many problems of Nigeria.

Straight jacketed, bureatic bottle-necked wicked individuals who make simple requests look so impossible in order to justify why they are never willing to help.

Wicked souls.
Ordinary milk you could not carry for your supposed friend.
When did cocaine start to look like milk?

Pray you do not meet some wicked Nigerians who will put you in trouble by turning you into drug mule. The Lady's dad just saved here from a lot of trouble. Frankly if I was in her Dad's shoes, I would've rejected the request IMMEDIATELY. I personally have a rule when traveling out: NEVER EVER be a good Samaritan when anyone ask me to help them carry a luggage or two. Many innocent people have ended up in jail for trying to be too kind.

1 Like

Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by mofedamijo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Davidlollipop:
If its true do u need a soothsayer to tell u,milk to school,is milk heavy,why to the airport n not my house,how come ure not a student of the said university.....ok ooooo,when ure going and they give u powder well packed in its original case and they say its givenchy powder very expensive help me guve to my sister she needs it,biko collect it oooooo,immigrationgo explain to u later....

1 Like

Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by SILVA112(m): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Na only indomie u wan chap abi ' u no carry garri way u soak
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
the dangers of getting close to people u barely know

2 Likes

Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by ajl: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Straight jacketed, bureatic bottle-necked wicked individuals who make simple requests look so impossible in order to justify why they are never willing to help.

Wicked souls.

Apparently most Nigerians are too sentimental to be able to reason objectively. So someone who is more or less a stranger, whom you only chatted with for some minutes, turned up at the airport with repackaged powdery material she claimed to be milk, and you as a parent will be dumb enough to let your own child travel with that. One of the most common announcements at airports is that don't collect and travel with anything given to you by a stranger. Surely many of you have not step into an airport before.

Her father did a good due diligence. If you do not come and drop the item at our home before heading to the airport, then the assistance is off the table. And why travel to overseas with powdered milk. Milk of all kind "full ground" there.

1 Like

Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by pepenini88(m): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
Why didn't u help the poor girl na
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Bolustical:
'Bolu' is surely a developer from the Red Mud region.

We know them for their deeds.

Thank God for the smartness of the girl's dad.
Just look at how you busted yourself! Remove STICAL from bolustical, and you have BOLU.
Wicked afonja like you!

1 Like

Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by ajl: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Davidlollipop:

True it doesn't but it had the trademark of someone who was looking for a potential mule. She showed up at an embassy, chatted up an inexperience 16-yr old who was at that point over-joyous of securing a visa to further her studies abroad, and also met a future colleague at same school.

My rule is simple when traveling. It's only my mama that can give me anything to carry for her. Even when wife family try to give me foodstuffs to take with me I always turn it down, aside from the drama at the immigration point about some types of food travellers bring in. Trust no one.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by bigpicture001: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
yes they may appear old,weak and even old school, but what you can't take away from them is experience..try at all to listen to parents...most times they know better than you...
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by fuckpro: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Straitjacketed, bureaucratic bottle-necked wicked individuals who make simple requests look so impossible in order to justify why they are never willing to help.

Wicked souls.
...when its ur turn allow your daughter to carry things without double checking,

1 Like

Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tizzytayo:

Awon omo onile (land owners) sighted...

Abeg remove me from that list. My comment was pretty clear, "Good daddy" which is praising her father for applying wisdom to save his daughter from harm.
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
tell this crap! to the monkeys! i am sure they will believe it cheesy grin
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by salford1: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Although the content wasnt confirmed as cocaine, but it is good she did not help in transporting it. Na so one friend asked me to help him transport timberland boot from lagos to london ... i promptly rejected it. i suspected some banned substance might have been placed in the boot's sole.

1 Like

Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by VillageWinch: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Codeofconduct:
Bia op take your time,
warris the meaning of this?

you post news and still went for the FTC.

Soon when your village people start playing with your calabash,
will start shouting foul....

Disclaimer I'm joking o

You are the FTC. Just claim it
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by baddosky1: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
tossie101:
hmm quite interesting, both the reporter and the gilr that gave her drugs to push are afonjas.
But our Yoruba brothers always act like they dont do drugs. Leme come and be going.

pls come and attack me biko ayam having headeache. cheesy

What the hell is wrong with all these ipob people disgracing Nigeria? See how this ipob girl called Bolu would have put this innocent yoruba girl called Temi Oladipo in trouble by giving her cocaine which she claimed was Abiola Milk. undecided
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by olawamide042(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lie Mohamed
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by ashala(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

This is how Lair Mohammed started till he turned into a full blown liar sad

haaaaaaa haaaaa. chai i don die
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by Martin0(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
tell this crap! to the monkeys! i am sure they will believe it cheesy grin

Yeye liegringrin
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by Nonnyflex(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wait u confirmed it was cocaine when you didn't find her record in school abi... Your lie is still in second year but u have promising potential .. Visit Lai Mohammed for IT
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by pointstores(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
wow thank God
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by naturallysimple(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
Is their part 2 because I trust it will be interesting. waiting for part 2 like mmmmm
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by blowjob: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
FeedMeNews:
A Twitter user, Temi Oladapo, took to the platform to recount how she was saved from traveling with cocaine packaged as milk by her friend.

Here’s her story;

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheDuchess_/status/936661775877099521
SICK HOE... angryTEMI
Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by enigma2007(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
janellemonae:
See dem haters all over the thread.
There are two camps. Broke people and tribalists.

People need to be very vigilant carrying load for people. Go through the luggage thoroughly. Too many aspiring drug dealers amongst us.

I don't carry load for anyone. I usually tell them to cargo it. Cheaper and everyone is happy

1 Like

Re: Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl by chiraqDemon(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
She for first sniff am to confirm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Maxwell Chizi Odum wanted For Alleged Money Laundering (pix) / Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide / Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.