Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:35 AM

Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures (14574 Views)

Palmatah Mutah, Chibok Girl Graduates In America - Pictures / Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES / If Atiku Can't Travel To America, Buhari Should Not Come For Debate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by MayorofLagos(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2017
Amarabae:
later dear.
I will answer you.
BTW read up this link and then go to church today. http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/ptf-fraud-how-n25-billion-was-stolen-under-buharis-watch/

Ok
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by QuotaSystem: 8:26am On Dec 03, 2017
All these allegations have been overflogged and done with since the last election which Buhari won. You're a lone traveler on that route.

I'm not challenging your right to vote whoever you'd like, but the facts must be made clear about Atiku.

With the documentary evidence provided so far, only an illiterate or dishonest iPork will not clearly tell that the U.S. Senate indicted Atiku for FRAUD and that's why he can't visit as a private citizen.

LasGidiOwner:
Atiku is a far better alternative to the incompetent Buhari.

You are talking about corruption:

What about the $2.7b that disappeared under Buhari in 1976 that was later traced to the Midland bank in London? Even Fela sang about it.

What about PTF under Abacha?

Was it not Buhari who said that Abacha was not corrupt? How do you reconcile that?

What about Maina who was declared wanted by the last administration but brought back and reinstated by Buhari led administration?

What about overthrowing a government in 1983? Was that not criminal and corruption too?

Atiku has affected lives with jobs, what has Buhari added to humanity all his life?

Any sane person will go for ATIKU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by LasGidiOwner: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2017
You are now digressing with insults and all. Hehehe

It is clear you have no defence over what I pencilled down up there cheesy

QuotaSystem:

All these allegations have been overflogged and done with since the last election which Buhari won. You're a lone traveler on that route.

I'm not challenging your right to vote whoever you'd like, but the facts must be made clear about Atiku.

With the documentary evidence provided so far, only an illiterate or dishonest iPork will not clearly tell that the U.S. Senate indicted Atiku for FRAUD and that's why he can't visit as a private citizen.

1 Like

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by LasGidiOwner: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2017
cheesy

LasGidiOwner:
Atiku is a far better alternative to the incompetent Buhari.

You are talking about corruption:

What about the $2.7b that disappeared under Buhari in 1976 that was later traced to the Midland bank in London? Even Fela sang about it.

What about PTF under Abacha?

Was it not Buhari who said that Abacha was not corrupt? How do you reconcile that?

What about Maina who was declared wanted by the last administration but brought back and reinstated by Buhari led administration?

What about overthrowing a government in 1983? Was that not criminal and corruption too?

Atiku has affected lives with jobs, what has Buhari added to humanity all his life?

Any sane person will go for ATIKU.

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by sarrki(m): 8:33am On Dec 03, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
cheesy

Baba you dey Quote yourself

2 Likes

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Ovamboland(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2017
Amarabae:
USA clears Atiku of Any corruption case.
The Punch however reports that the US department of justice denied that there was a pending criminal case against Atiku.

Peter Carr who is the spokesperson of the department said: “I have checked the public court records, and they do not show cases filed against a defendant named Atiku Abubakar.”
Read more

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naija.ng/amp/1055171-atiku-criminal-case-answer-america-us-finally-react.html

But without any prompting, Atiku admitted he's barred from entering the USA, but he needs your votes to lift the restrictions with diplomatic immunity. With your votes Please help Atiku to resume business in the USA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by QuotaSystem: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

It's a classification, not insults. Falling into those categories is the insult.

It's convincingly clear that you have no rebuttal to the fact below. Until you do, spare me further speeches.

QuotaSystem:

1 Like

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by LasGidiOwner: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2017
Hehehe

I am yet to see where the report indicted Atiku. Atiku is innocent. Go and arrest his wife. Leave Atiku alone

QuotaSystem:

It's a classification, not insults. Falling into those categories is the insult.

It's convincingly clear that you have no rebuttal to the fact below. Until you do, spare me further speeches.

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:

Do you know supporting a criminal like Atiku is a criminal offense ?
do u know that supporting Buhari is offence punishable by death all of them na thief but
Buhari thief pass ATIKU and JONA
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Stingman: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

----
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Stingman: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2017
QuotaSystem:

I don't care about Atiku, Tinubu nor Buhari because all of them are the same type of people...Now, what has you Quotasystem pork eater and your clueless corrupt presidency done to arrest Atiku, once you are so sure of the document?

2 Likes

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by tuniski: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:

God forbid bad thing
Bad thing is buhari
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by rajiraymond(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2017
Begging Atiku of all people to come back to PDP.

PDP is dead, but yet to be buried.

By 2019 it will be laid to rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by tuniski: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2017
rajiraymond:

Begging to join APC then was utopia abi. While he was in the APC and contested the primaries he was clean, suddenly he is bad cos he has left this useless coalition called apc!

3 Likes

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Stingman: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2017
rajiraymond:

You know too well that the difference between APC and PDP is their name. Don't you?

Nigeria is currently in the stupid position it is, because gullible people like you are in the majority...

3 Likes

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2017
Daniel2060:
No offence intended...

After reading those documents,
I barely found where ATIKU' name was written ..

To march you dey hungry me angry

You must be an Igbo man to offer a defence in the face of glaring and incontrovertible evidence.

1 Like

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Stingman: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You must be an Igbo man to offer a defence in the face of glaring and incontrovertible evidence.

As a Yoruba muslim...why hasn't Atiku been picked up like Dasuki, with these your glaring and incontrovertible evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by sarrki(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2017
Stingman:

As a Yoruba muslim...why hasn't Atiku been picked up like Dasuki, with these your glaring and incontrovertible evidence?

Do you know Igbos are terrorist
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by ChikezieU(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:

I am a patriot
We won't allow looters to have dominion over us
monkey... what is APC doing to you

1 Like

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by ChikezieU(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2017
Stingman:
QuotaSystem:

I don't care about Atiku, Tinubu nor Buhari because all of them are the same type of people...Now, what has you Quotasystem pork eater and your clueless corrupt presidency done to arrest Atiku, once you are so sure of the document?
of course you don't care yet you are able to dig up useless script, is USA Nigeria? fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by sarrki(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2017
ChikezieU:

monkey... what is APC doing to you

As around I don't like reporting

If myndd44 see it am not the one that reported you
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by sarrki(m): 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
As a lawyer, I am willing to defend this at any court in Nigeria at no cost. That Atiku's "wife" did something does not imply that it was MR. ATIKU that did it.

It is a very straightforward matter which I believe the court will strike off even at the "first hearing".

Bros go through this page

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1986691678281044&id=100008206937327

Cc myndd44

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by kolaaderin: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
adadike281:
The truth is that Buhari have not done anything to lessen d sufferings of d people. so in this case, anything at all is better than Buhari even a stone.

It's the same people like Atiku that has been doing every thing to put Buhari in bad side of the people by sabotaging the government efforts to revive what that have almost killed. They know if he succeeded easily looters like him will never rule this country again.
You better be wise and never compare a seriously bad market like atiku with Buhari .
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by domexydomen1: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
slowpoke, so its now that he left APC, that you remember all this... Rubbish!
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Built2last: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:

Atiku is not wise he should learn

Where will the block vote comes from ?

The 2 bloc votes won't come from south east and south south

The two region can't give 8million

I am amazed at how you do your own political permutations. Buhari won Jonathan a non northerner with less than 2.5million votes. Atiku is core north a grassroot politician at that. All Atiku needs from the North is 4-5million votes and he is home and dry. He is already building alliance in the north.

People are disenchanted with Buhari. Especially down south. Learn from Jonathans woeful loss. His men all over keep assuring him all is well. He should carry go. Same thing you lots are doing now. People are not All fools. They cannot find anything tangible from this government to hold. Bokoharam is sweeping lives weekly. Have you read the Article on Buhari this morning on Guardian UK and Washington Post. Election is beyond the rants here. When Buhari starts campaign. People will remind him all his promises. You guys need to work harder...
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Stingman: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
ChikezieU:
of course you don't care yet you are able to dig up useless script, is USA Nigeria? fool

Who is this goat that needs glasses to see? What script did I dig up? Can you post it here...?

1 Like

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by sarrki(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
Built2last:

I am amazed at how you do your own political permutations. Buhari won Jonathan a non northerner with less than 2.5million votes. Atiku is core north a grassroot politician at that. All Atiku needs from the North is 4-5million votes and he is home and dry. He is already building alliance in the north.

People are disenchanted with Buhari. Especially down south. Learn from Jonathans woeful loss. His men all over keep assuring him all is well. He should carry go. Same thing you lots are doing now. People are not All fools. They cannot find anything tangible from this government to hold. Bokoharam is sweeping lives weekly. Have you read the Article on Buhari this morning on Guardian UK and Washington Post. Election is beyond the rants here. When Buhari starts campaign. People will remind him all his promises. You guys need to work harder...

You will be surprised

Don't worry emergency political analyst
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by sarrki(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
domexydomen1:
slowpoke, so its now that he left APC, that you remember all this... Rubbish!

You lack decorum

This is a matured forum

Calling a nairalander name is unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by rajiraymond(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Stingman:

You know too well that the difference between APC and PDP is their name. Don't you?

Nigeria is currently in the stupid position it is, because gullible people like you are in the majority...

Look, with all the facts, it's only a foolish person [s] like you would vote for Atiku in 2019.

How will I vote for a leader who cannot visit US?

Like Atiku like Kashamu!
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by 7lives: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:

Atiku is not wise he should learn

Where will the block vote comes from ?

The 2 bloc votes won't come from south east and south south

The two region can't give 8million

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Block vote ko, ice block ni.
Speak for yourself.
How can a hungry Nigerian vote for a former vice president who is accused of money laundry to the tune of 40 million us dollars?.
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Built2last: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:

You will be surprised

Don't worry emergency political analyst

Emergency indeed, go through my posts and signature. Long in the game.

You have a lot of work to do. People are disenchanted. 80 percent of my friends who stuck out their neck for Buhari in 2015 will rather not vote than vote Buhari again. All Atiku needs is to convince them with realistic programs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias / ‘2016 Budget Delay Shows Unpreparedness Of Buhari's Administration’ - Emma Ujah / Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.