Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,712 members, 7,892,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Got Iphone6 For Being Fvcked - Young Lady (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got Iphone6 For Being Fvcked - Young Lady (photos) (416 Views)

I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) / Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got Iphone6 For Being Fvcked - Young Lady (photos) by yemfemNg(f): 5:31am On Dec 03, 2017
Facebook User, known as Harriette Danso, has displayed rare boldness on Facebook as she wrote on her timeline to blast girls that have s3x only to get indomie in return. According to her, she got an iPhone6 for being F**ked.

Her followers responded harshly to her post, making her to delete it. Some say her brother instructed her to do so.

Click below to see her post;

http://www.yemfem.com.ng/2017/12/i-got-iphone6-for-being-fvcked-young.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

G-worldwide Hits Back At Kiss Daniel / Kenya Girls Again?? / Wizkid Is Just A Washed-up Puppet! And I Have My Honest Reasons!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.