Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,707 members, 7,965,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:41 PM

Did I Reply In The Right Way? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Reply In The Right Way? (2054 Views)

What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation? / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by blackmann(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2010
i meant my definition of being a man may be totally different from yours. typo.
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by 3ndy(f): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2010
blackmann:

i meant my definition of being a man may be totally different from yours. typo.
well then---
tell me ur definition of being a man??
then maybe i'll tell u mine!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by blackmann(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2010
Nah. a guy doesn't tell a lady such. he rather shows her nd then she would decide whether he's one or not.
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by 3ndy(f): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2010
blackmann:

Nah. a guy doesn't tell a lady such. he rather shows her nd then she would decide whether he's one or not.
well then my guy--
i'm all eyez-- show mw what u've got--
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by blackmann(m): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2010
- be willing to fail and rise up again.
- learn from your mistakes.
- stand up for your woman.
- stand up for urself
- When a disagreement arises between a man and his woman, the guy shld keep his cool. there is not need for the demonic side to show his face.
- always take the lead and take responsibilities.

these are the few i can tell u for now.
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by sweetmum(f): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2010
yea
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by na2day2(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2010
iice:

You answered right, just not complete.  Women tend to be irrational and like to have validation.  She wanted you to make the decision for her roll eyez.  If you couldn't make the decision, she wanted you to make it clear that you will not hold it against her if something happens in the future - validation.

shouldn't u hold an educated class for your fellow feminist zealots on this forum?  undecided undecided undecided they need it badly, for example 3ndy  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by Kgdavid(m): 1:19am On Mar 31, 2010
blackmann:

blackmann:

- be willing to fail and rise up again.
- learn from your mistakes.
- stand up for your woman.
- stand up for urself
- When a disagreement arises between a man and his woman, the guy shld keep his cool. there is not need for the demonic side to show his face.
- always take the lead and take responsibilities.

these are the few i can tell u for now.

finding it hard to reconcile these two statements
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by iice(f): 1:58am On Mar 31, 2010
na2day?:

shouldn't u hold an educated class for your fellow feminist zealots on this forum?  undecided undecided undecided they need it badly, for example 3ndy  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You wan find trouble eh grin
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by na2day2(m): 4:38am On Mar 31, 2010
iice:

You wan find trouble eh grin

me? trouble? no ooo! me that is a peace marker grin grin grin but na lie i talk? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by iice(f): 5:03am On Mar 31, 2010
na2day?:

me? trouble? no ooo! me that is a peace marker grin grin grin but na lie i talk? tongue tongue tongue

peace maker ke grin Na lie jare tongue tongue I don't see feminists grin grin
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by na2day2(m): 5:46am On Mar 31, 2010
iice:

peace maker ke grin Na lie jare tongue tongue I don't see feminists grin grin

u dont have to see them, i will see them on ur behalf tongue tongue
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by 3ndy(f): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2010
na2day?:

me? trouble? no ooo! me that is a peace marker  grin grin grin but na lie i talk?  tongue tongue tongue
if u no want trouble y u come dey write my name now
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by na2day2(m): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2010
3ndy:

if u no want trouble y u come dey write my name now

did u not read that i am a peace marker? what has writing ur name got to do with trouble? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by 3ndy(f): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2010
na2day?:

is this trying 2 be a peace maker??
well if that's it i'm baffled
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by na2day2(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2010
3ndy:

is this trying 2 be a peace maker??
well if that's it i'm baffled

in my village, YES! what abt in ur village? tongue tongue
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by 3ndy(f): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2010
in my town summonin some1 means asking 4 d person's opinion! so yes! that's causin trouble! although y are u altered and stood up like u've been caught red handed i jst said jokin "if u no want trouble y u mention my name" it's called humor so chill out my dear! wink
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by na2day2(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2010
3ndy:

in my town summonin some1 means asking 4 d person's opinion! so yes! that's causin trouble! although y are u altered and stood up like u've been caught red handed i jst said jokin "if u no want trouble y u mention my name" it's called humor so chill out my dear! wink

oh i am chilling and sipping too, was just wondering if u are chilled wink wink wink
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by 3ndy(f): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2010
na2day?:

oh i am chilling and sipping too, was just wondering if u are chilled  wink wink wink
oboy i dey chill as ice! and 4 d fact being it's kinda pouring here and that cools all the hot temper in the buildin' so,
calm boy, hwulf!
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by na2day2(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2010
3ndy:

oboy i dey chill as ice! and 4 d fact being it's kinda pouring here and that cools all the hot temper in the buildin' so,
calm boy, hwulf!

i am calm; how calm do u want me to be b4 u believe, abi u want me to become ice block?
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by 3ndy(f): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2010
lol
i beg pls no bcom iceblock we babes of nairaland no fit do without ur HEAT wink grin
Re: Did I Reply In The Right Way? by na2day2(m): 5:40am On Apr 04, 2010
3ndy:

lol
i beg pls no bcom iceblock we babes of nairaland no fit do without your HEAT wink grin

thanks baby, i know u can see my value kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me / She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private / Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.