Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,046 members, 7,886,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Ibedc, Ekedc Electricity Payments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibedc, Ekedc Electricity Payments (472 Views)

Nigeria To Allow Flight Bookings, Cable And Electricity Payments With E-naira / AMCON Takes Over IBEDC / Recharge Your Prepaid - Bedc, Aedc, Ekedc, Ibedc, Ie, Dstv, Data With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibedc, Ekedc Electricity Payments by apexglobal1991: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2017
If you need a credible and reliable partner that can be there for you anytime you want to make payment for electricity bills such as Prepaid Token and Post paid, Cable TV subscriptions (e.g DSTV, Gotv and Startimes etc), I am here to do that for you.

I am known for my unshaken trustworthiness. I pray not to disappoint you.

Company's name is ApexGlobal , 08069812986.

Payment mode is mostly by Bank Transfer e.g FCMB, FIRST BANK AND GTB.

Office location is Osogbo and Ogbomoso

(1) (Reply)

Iinvest In The New Lagos : Amen Estates 2 , Ibeju Lekki . / 6 Ways To Make Cool Money Online For Free / Value Of Stocks Traded By Investors Drops By N127b In Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.