Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,234 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:39 AM

Which Is The Appropriate Agency To Report Bank Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Which Is The Appropriate Agency To Report Bank Fraud (473 Views)

I Don't Know The Appropriate Agency To Report To ... Please We Need Help / Cocaine: Tammy Olaiya Pleads Guilty To Drug Trafficking And Bank Fraud / How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Appropriate Agency To Report Bank Fraud by paulGrundy(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
please I need an answer from experts in the house.
Re: Which Is The Appropriate Agency To Report Bank Fraud by Ekiseme(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Efcc I guess.

No just try Nigerian Police, they'll just collect your money and do nothing.
Re: Which Is The Appropriate Agency To Report Bank Fraud by charles2044: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
Corporate affairs commission (CAC)
Re: Which Is The Appropriate Agency To Report Bank Fraud by python1: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
CBN, that's the organisation/agency that regulates the activities of commercial banks.

(1) (Reply)

Family Cries Out For Justice After Their Son Died In The Custody Of Sars / Face Of A Scammer / Say No To Jungle Justice. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.