Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1328461 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Did you sign electronically at the end?
Saintp:
Plz guys, the first update I made on my EE profile, I received a mail that my profile has been updated the following day. I made another update some days ago and I have not received any mail confirming the update, is this normal?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Homguy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
titigafar:
Hello house, I need your advise. I paid for IELTS using a friend's First Bank mobile app. I filled in all my details on the remark before confirming the payment.
After this I sent a mail to British Council with the receipt of the transfer. Since then, I didn't get any acknowledgement mail neither was my payment confirmed.
A friend linked me up with a contact that works with British Council who I reported the case to, and he said they.have been having issues with people who paid with other people's account, that the remark details are not reflecting on their account. He promised to help see what he can do about this on Monday.
Yesterday I got a mail from British Council saying I have 24 hours to make my payment, failure to pay will make them cancel my registration.

Please has anyone here experienced same and how was this resolved?
Go to british council office, It would be sorted out immediately. I also had this issue when i paid for a friend.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Deyonsesi: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hmm, this speaking today is in God's hands o.

Pls i want to confirm, does d examiner write d score as one is speaking.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Newmum0615:
Did you sign electronically at the end?

Yes I did sign
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Grangemor: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Language will be 5+4+6+6= 21 points. Your total points will be 72 points.

I would like to know my points based on the below as well please. I'd appreciate the feedback

Language- S:7.5, L:8.5, R:8.0, W:6
Degree- BSc
Experience- 3 Years
Age- 29 years
No relative in Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Newmum0615:
Nice one. Thanks. That's roughly a 0.82 exchange rate. I guess I may just go the dollar card route. Did you recently get the card? If yes, was it a seamless process?
Yes, but only if you have your references from people using gtb acc as their verification is faster, got my card within 3wks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
Grangemor:

I would like to know my points based on the below as well please. I'd appreciate the feedback

Language- S:7.5, L:8.5, R:8.0, W:6
Degree- BSc
Experience- 3 Years
Age- 29 years
No relative in Canada

Is this test result more than 6 weeks? Did you apply for EOR on the writing section?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tosinkay(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Good day house and happy Sunday. Did anyone get a mail from Manitoba for pnp program last week?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Amakyzuu: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
bxcode:

Please where is the venue in PH?
Kingoliza event centre (not sure of the spelling) in Peter odili
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Amakyzuu: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Guitarlife:

Thank you for your feedback. I didnt print the mail of invite. Do I have to ? Can I just ahow them on my phone ?

You don't need it. Just remember your candidate number stated in that mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
Deyonsesi:

Speaking today as in Sunday?? I didn't know they worked on Sundays. During my speaking test the examiner scribbled at intervals. I wish I could have seen what she was putting down. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Deyonsesi: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=sleekchic post=64191649]

Speaking today as in Sunday?? I didn't know they worked on Sundays. During my speaking test the examiner scribbled at intervals. I wish I could have seen what she was putting down. All

Abi o. Plenty pple today o even being a Sunday sef. I pray for good outcome lagbara Oloun. 68k .......

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
TEECANN:
@GlitteringStar,

Thanks for your intervention on my Express Entry Profile/GCKey retrieval matter.

Just as I had promised to update you...

I have eventual figured out the old GCKey credentials and I have been able to access my profile now.

God bless you and may PPR fall on you soon.

It will definitely end in praise IJN.

Okay. Nice!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Grangemor:

You can calculate it here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ModestGal(f): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Good evening everyone, please I will like to go to Canada next year through the Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers ,Please am a complete NEWBIE in the whole thing as I don't know any step to take,I will be glad if someone can help out with what to do as regard this.
thanks so much for your help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Onedimple: 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
titigafar:
Hello house, I need your advise. I paid for IELTS using a friend's First Bank mobile app. I filled in all my details on the remark before confirming the payment.
After this I sent a mail to British Council with the receipt of the transfer. Since then, I didn't get any acknowledgement mail neither was my payment confirmed.
A friend linked me up with a contact that works with British Council who I reported the case to, and he said they.have been having issues with people who paid with other people's account, that the remark details are not reflecting on their account. He promised to help see what he can do about this on Monday.
Yesterday I got a mail from British Council saying I have 24 hours to make my payment, failure to pay will make them cancel my registration.

I paid on behalf of my niece who will be writing in Ibadan. I had to call the Kano branch exactly a week later to complain and within one hour, the payment was effected and she got her acknowledgement. I would advice you try that. The man asked me for her details and the date payment was made. You can check their website for the contact. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hello House
Can someone process my EOR refund on my behalf? Must I go there myself? as it is, I won't be able to travel down there any time soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by abiodun360(m): 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
ModestGal:
Good evening everyone, please I will like to go to Canada next year through the Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers ,Please am a complete NEWBIE in the whole thing as I don't know any step to take,I will be glad if someone can help out with what to do as regard this.
thanks so much for your help

Please checkout this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

You’ll get all the information you need from the first post.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
sad Thanks. I have 2 weeks left to submit. Not CIC time, my own deadline. I try and see if I can speed things up with them.
Sugaro:
Yes, but only if you have your references from people using gtb acc as their verification is faster, got my card within 3wks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MsLane: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hi titigafar, try and go to their office tomorrow. It isn't hard to resolve. All the best.

titigafar:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ModestGal(f): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
abiodun360:

Please checkout this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

You’ll get all the information you need from the first post.
thanks,I still don't understand
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ModestGal(f): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
GlitteringStar:

am trying to calculate mine, how do I get the BSX pointed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ModestGal(f): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
GlitteringStar:

am trying to calculate mine, how do I get the BSX point
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ModestGal(f): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
please I need help in calculating my CRS score,thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by flobo: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Anyone know if WES assesses and recognises ACCA diploma in IFRS as a diploma certificate or not
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
Cherokee:
One with an ND, HND & PGD. Please, which of the combination should he evaluate? Thanks.

All or any two combination
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Seriah: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Please I need help. Can't seem to find a matching NOC for my wife. I found a matching Job title though but the main duties listed there are different from what she actually does.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ayaade1: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Seen, thank you.

God bless you.

Lordnath:

Thanks. Pls check your mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dislat: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Like seriously!!! I thought I offended her in the previous world. Where did you have yours?
Deyonsesi:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Does this mean there might be a draw this week?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sugaro:
Hello House
Can someone process my EOR refund on my behalf?

Yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.