Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,621 members, 7,878,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1329994 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Vancouver4:

I feel like crying......

But March 3 is till there. Why the high preference for 24th

Same reason you wanted March 24th and not March 3... grin grin grin People need more time to prepare so they don't dash BC 68k

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dave4eva: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
Yes that's what it implies but you could still be lucky if you go to British Council in person to register using a bank draft. Some persons that booked online whose payment could not be confirmed will create open spaces that the staff can allocate to you from their system. You might also be lucky to get an earlier date if you are cool with such and ask for it.

Cheers!

Vancouver4:
I have been planning for IELTS March 24 Abuja and just wanted to register now but March 24 is no where to be found again. Only academic available. I saw GT there in January before planning o

Does it me the tin don full or what

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bigfido: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jbaby09,
I got a notification for a message but everything I try to reply to DM, I get Mailer Daemon. Please ask your questions here and I will answer when I can.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jbaby09:
@canadianfly

Thanks for responding but for some weird reason I knew you’ll give a harsh response. But you’ve sha pointed me the right direction. So thank you

How you take know I go answer tax evasion kweshun? I pay my taxes. grin

So you know I'm harsh meaning you know the thread, so why you no dey read? No one responded to you, I did. Now you're complaining about how the response came. Come dey ask us tax evasion question? angry grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
Abbylee:
It almost always means something - I got this email when i created my profile, I got it again in NA2; at this stage it indicates one's file has been transferred to LVO.

100%
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by spicengo: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kmgb:

Thanks
I sent it again. Was asked to queue up as they are still attending to 17th January files.
I appreciate your kind response.

Are u sure they are not asking you to go apply for your Transcript at your school because what uve done is the only way to apply,have u been asked to make payment? I chose send to only me for ur 2nd question. You can't set up an EE profile without your report,if that's what u mean,u need your ECA report n Ielts result and valid passport .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hayor2014(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lmao cheesy grin
Guitarlife:

Blood of Habakuk ! I am a guy shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by linuslynx: 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
I was going to post on this soon anyways. Yes just contact Moshood. I was able to get my PCC without travelling to Lagos. The forms were scanned to me but note you'd have to add something extra which wasn't a problem to me considering the risk and wahala of travelling all the way.

Favoredme:
I read on either this thread or the previous one where someone got the forms online. It was no hassle getting the originals for me so I took that route.

You may call Inspector Moshood to confirm though he wasn't the one who processed mine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
Good day house.
Newbie in the house and This is my first post of many many more (I hope) on this thread.

I would like to weigh in on a matter that has been popping up lately.

That decision to relocate as a Permanent Resident of another country is not a child's play and the least anyone can do is to invest enough time to get invaluable yet FREE information which is available here (Parts 1-3)

Friends and family have been telling me to get on the Canada PR train for a long time, but I wasn't sure I wanted in neither was I ready.

We (wifey - PA n I) just decided to get started this January and first things first info gathering.

I have been devouring this thread like no man's business. from the Part 1, I am not saying I read all pages but I read ENOUGH to get here finally.

I have a jotter and a notepad on my phone - any useful info I see I copy the link and title it and save. I have pages dedicated to IELTS preparation, WES, Pre ITA, Post ITA things, POF, PCC local n intl and all necessary info.

Elders (JesusDway, Zandora , Cochtrane, 40ManLappy, GlitteringStar and co. past and present) have done and are still putting in lots of hard work here for FREE .

Come on newbies LETS not wait to BE SPOON FED.
The least anyone can do is eat the food is set.

This is a GoldMine of Info.

Je m'appelle Ramj

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Vancouver4:

I feel like crying......

I don't blame the guy oo

The fear of being a BC customer is the beginning of wisdom to prepare (IELTS would be 75k by May)

La fail to prepare well La easy way to become a BC customer amongst other things
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ethelia:

Thanks for your help. The form I got online is white and no separate form for male or female. I guess its best I just call him to clarify.
I am interested in this, pls come back to update the house on this. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ramj:
Good day house.
Newbie in the house and This is my first post of many many more (I hope) on this thread.

I agree. There is no shortcut to success.

By the way, @Zandora, @Dupyshoo, @40manlappy, @Blackbuddy, @Vcole, @JesusDway, et al are the "elders" of this thread. wink

I wish you and your family the best. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Issyman(m): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
Vancouver4:
I have been planning for IELTS March 24 Abuja and just wanted to register now but March 24 is no where to be found again. Only academic available. I saw GT there in January before planning o

Does it me the tin don full or what

March 24 is now available.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hi guys..

How long does it take for passports to be returned from Ghana?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by VHungryPerson: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hey Guys,

Greeting to everyone and my deepest gratitude for your contributions.
i have a little problem and i hope i can get some answers.

i have a post graduate diploma (Originally enrolled for a masters degree but had issues). and i wast to know what educational level this belongs to when filing the Express entry profile.

Thanks.
P.S. i searched for it and didn't see answers in part 2 or 1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sugaro:
I am interested in this, pls come back to update the house on this. Thank you

Sure, will do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
You have a B.sc right? You will evaluate that alongside the Pgd and the category will be "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years"

VHungryPerson:
Hey Guys,

i have a post graduate diploma (Originally enrolled for a masters degree but had issues). and i wast to know what educational level this belongs to when filing the Express entry profile.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MissG(f): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
MRSDA:
Hello everyone,

PPR mail received today. Huge relief.

PPR- Feb 5th (my son's birthday
Wishing everyone the best in their Canada journey.

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mamacajah: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
VHungryPerson:
Hey Guys,

Thanks.

Have you done your ECA on this credential?
N.B: bolded not true... please research ..it has been discussed severally in part 2 and even this part 3.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Register for the 3rd. IELTS is not an Almighty exam, just try to understand your strengths and weaknesses and prepare. Dazzol

Vancouver4:

I feel like crying......

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MRSDA: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=Pamperme post=64833093]

Congratulations sis... We shall get there![/quote

By God's grace sis. Rooting for you daily!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MRSDA: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lagertha:

Thanks, AOR was on Dec 21, 2017

The job mail probably means 'welcome to London VO'...patience is a good virtue from now on :-)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MRSDA: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
sthillz:

Congrats!!!

Whats the meaning of NA please

Thank you. Not Applicable...status on your CIC profile
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MRSDA: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
mcstan18:

Congratulations and happy belated birthday to your son

Thank you so much.
mcstan18:

Congratulations and happy belated birthday to your son

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MRSDA: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
sweetrie:
Congratulations!!

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MRSDA: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
walebaba2008:
Congrats!!!

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MRSDA: 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
DadR:
Congratulations to you and belated happy birthday to your son. It has ended in praise!

Thank you. Yes it has!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MRSDA: 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Talkingboy:

Congrats Ma'am.... And belated happy baiday to ur king .

Thank you so much!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MRSDA: 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ofifi:

Congratulations

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MRSDA: 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ethelia:

Great news!! Congratulations and may this new land favor us all!! Amen!

Thank you so much..>Amen

Thank you @ysteph

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.