Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,171 members, 7,916,421 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:03 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1344785 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by yokus(f): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Thank you everyone.
Special thanks
@iamtrulyblessed, @mcstan18, @jholarharde @lakusi @jesuba @ethelia @glitteringstar @merovingian @luffyhaki @ysteph @smslive2 @happytbaby

May it end in praise for us all.

SkyWalk12:
Congrats @yokus. May God favour your every step in this new chapter.

I LOVED reading this story. I wish these types of stories made up majority of this thread.

Sick and tired of ECA questions

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sahm4u2nv(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
mamacajah:

Sir, the IELTS test with BC just increased to 75k from 68k, i think only IDP still does 68k...
following the past trend..of previous increment and like our local saying " whenever prices go up in najia, it hardly comes down"... grin
i seriously doubt if the price will come down..

not to discourage you.. but please try and read page zero, especially the link on cost estimate of this canny journey..
I kid you not.. it is expensive and the CIC POF requirements is always increased every January..
so if you are actually convinced that you want to embark on this journey, take a deep breath, strategise and begin to do the things one step at a time as is convenient for you.
The whole process from start to finish can be as short as 1 year or as long as 4/5 years.. depending on other mitigating factors-IELTS perfect score, ECA, doing direct EE or going through PNP, etc.

hope this helps.
Wow thanks for this priceless info, you're blessed beyond borders hence, I couldn't find link on cost estimate of this canny journey..
I've been following the thread silently from day one, I ll really appreciate if you can provide me with the Link, na beg I dey beg o, now it's hightime I got the form. Thank u n remain blessed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JahMan1: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
This is an amazing thread. Kudos guys.
Please can someone who has ACCA of UK and CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant) of Canada use it as an B.Sc equivalent of a Canadian degree? I learnt some folks did that and it is acceptable.
I will appreciate a response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
What form is it please?

sahm4u2nv:

Wow thanks for this priceless info, you're blessed beyond borders hence, I couldn't find link on cost estimate of this canny journey..
I've been following the thread silently from day one, I ll really appreciate if you can provide me with the Link, na beg I dey beg o, now it's hightime I got the form. Thank u n remain blessed

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hykin: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jamb form

sunvick:
What form is it please?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fizzile(m): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
sunvick:
What form is it please?

form for driving school and sewing school grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tojued: 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
sahm4u2nv:

Are you sure you've been following the thread? Is someone offering to sell ielts form to you? Please beware of agents, if you must use agent ensure its a reputable agency that won't put you in trouble.

Otherwise visit page zero of this thread (link: https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled). A link to the info you're looking for is on page zero.

Info on how to buy ielts form (aka register online) is also on page zero.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Congrats @Yokus. I enjoyed your write-up. It made me smile. May Canada favour you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Flaj:

I went to him so i used the actual forms, but for spouse it was scanned to A4 size and we used it like that.
I'm guessing he'll scan the PCC ans fingerprint form back to you
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tojued:

Are you sure you've been following the thread? Is someone offering to sell ielts form to you? Please beware of agents, if you must use agent ensure its a reputable agency that won't put you in trouble.

Otherwise visit page zero of this thread (link: https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled). A link to the info you're looking for is on page zero.

Info on how to buy ielts form (aka register online) is also on page zero.
I wanted to use an agent but encountering this great threat made me to realised that I can DIY
I'm so greatful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by SolutionsGuy: 12:00am On Apr 17, 2018
mamacajah:

First of all, the money is not yet secured, you can only use funds which are accessable.

Secondly, doing this is wrong angry...funds are meant to be used for studies purpose...some people have done this in the past, used their funding to sponsor their family to come over, and then had issues getting the funds when school started and they needed to pay their bills... this is one of the reasons the Canadian student route has become harder for other Nigerians undecided...pls don't increase that negative statistics for those coming behind..

Furthermore, the student visa has not been applied for yet... how confident, in light of the recent rate of student denials, are you of success in that endeavour?

Finally, please let try to do things the right way...its not by how far or how fast this canny journey is secured but by patience and due diligence... there's still so much hurdles to cross ahead...wish you the best..this is my two cents.. wink

Thanks for taking time to talk me through this. You sounded as if it's a very bad intent. Good I asked.

The idea is not to use the fund in sponsoring family. It's to make up POF. Family would come later, as soon as spouse secures job.

In the case of student visa denials, if one succeeds in the PR process, i guess there wont be need for study permit process here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DonroxyII: 2:37am On Apr 17, 2018
ednut1:
ican guys are not innovative atal. The same ican sent a letter to wes that they could not verify my result cos i was owing subscription. Meanwhile part of the requirements for transcript is u must pay ur subscriptions. Very annoying people
ICAN is simply a microcosm of Nigeria .... I think ICAN should be leading in terms of management .... There are a lot of slack in the administration of the institute .... Gawd !!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:28am On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Congratulations @yokus I smiled all through, may this new phase be blessed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mamacajah: 7:00am On Apr 17, 2018
congrats @yokus and all our recent landed NL family memebers.. wishing you all the best in canada...go forth and prosper.. we are coming behind to join you soon... grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mamacajah: 7:08am On Apr 17, 2018
SolutionsGuy:

Thanks for taking time to talk me through this. You sounded as if it's a very bad intent. Good I asked.

The idea is not to use the fund in sponsoring family. It's to make up POF. Family would come later, as soon as spouse secures job.

In the case of student visa denials, if one succeeds in the PR process, i guess there wont be need for study permit process here.

Okay, understood.

But you missed the first point...the funding for studies is only paid once you have secured a study visa and opened an account, in some cases, I believe you won't have access to the money until you arrive in canada...please read up more on the study thread to get a clearer picture..

for EE application, the POF you show must be readily available and accessable, either cash in your account, Treasury bills, mutual funds, etc. It cannot be tied down to some conditions...check the cic website on this..

I know the hustle for POF is tough, but we will all conquer in the end....DV 2018/2019 will see most of us here now in canny land...as our seniors of 2016/2017 have already moved over, so will we.. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 7:28am On Apr 17, 2018
mamacajah:

Okay, understood.

But you missed the first point...the funding for studies is only paid once you have secured a study visa and opened an account, in some cases, I believe you won't have access to the money until you arrive in canada...please read up more on the study thread to get a clearer picture..

for EE application, the POF you show must be readily available and accessable, either cash in your account, Treasury bills, mutual funds, etc. It cannot be tied down to some conditions...check the cic website on this..

I know the hustle for POF is tough, but we will all conquer in the end....DV 2018/2019 will see most of us here now in canny land...as our seniors of 2016/2017 have already moved over, so will we.. cheesy

My brother..The POF hustle is very real...I'm almost there..lol

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2018
Your brother? grin
luffyhaki:

My brother..The POF hustle is very real...I'm almost there..lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
Your brother? grin

Newmum there is an update going on right now on the cic website, as it moved some to ip2 on feb 27 I pray it moves you to ppr. So you can clear space for we incoming science students grin grin.

PluS i need people to be on ground in Ontario to help with accomodation and stuff by the time I am moving over. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2018
It is a scheduled system maintenance. The time is just 4:13am
Guitarlife:

Newmum there is an update going on right now on the cic website, as it moved some to ip2 on feb 27 I pray it moves you to ppr. So you can clear space for we incoming science students grin grin.

PluS i need people to be on ground in Ontario to help with accomodation and stuff by the time I am moving over. grin grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Uzoreen: 9:15am On Apr 17, 2018
Congratulations @yokus....... May this new land favor you and your family!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2018
luffyhaki:
My brother.. The POF hustle is very real...I'm almost there..lol

Say what? shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2018
Guitarlife:

Amen oo I claim it too grin. I've been in IP1 for 1 month now and I'm ready to move forward grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mamacajah: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2018
sahm4u2nv:

I never spoke of any form.. don't understand what you are trying to say here
and if you really have been following, you would already have the answers you seek..
however a quick search through the search bar above brought out this old link below..
you can update it with new figures as applicable to your situation ...cheers

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/151#47723290

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kmgb: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2018
vickyehi:

Thanks

Someone in Canada sent his with fingerprints to me,I printed it on A4 and took to Ins Moshood. So its fine. You can also find videos on how to thumbprint properly on YouTube.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 9:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Hahaha. They should answer me joor.

The way I will form NL alumnus in Canny ehn. Lol.

Guitarlife:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
Your brother? grin

mcstan18:

Say what? shocked

Sorry guys...my blood was hott grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Josh121(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
Hahaha. They should answer me joor.

The way I will form NL alumnus in Canny ehn. Lol.

you go get time lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mamacajah: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2018
bababode825:
Great News for those trying to get a job in Canada

The Canadian Governement, In partnership with recruiters all over Canada are organizing a virtual recruitment exercise on the 19th and 20th of April 2018. Just follow the steps below.

1. Go to https://www.in-tac-expo.com/ to register and upload your CV. If you are outside Canada, please select "Work Permit"

2. Click on the available jobs to see if any one is similar to what you want and note the company name

3. Click on Schedule and navigate to the company. On the Timezone, select "West Central Africa" and the dates will change to Nigeria's Local Time.

4. On Thursday or Friday, you will have a chance to chat live with recruiters from different companies.

All the best.

This is NOT a scam. You can watch the video posted by a respectable immigration lawyer in Toronto Canada here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leEBG4XVHCE

Thanks for this, I got it yesterday but was derailed from submitting my details due to the caveats below lipsrsealed...does it mean we can apply for it in spite of the criteria outlined?

"In-TAC is hosting this virtual career expo for two groups of people:

1) All who have registered with In-TAC for employment support, i.e. the clients of In-TAC’s Pre-Arrival Services and other programs such as IT, Accounting, MAPLE, JSW

2) Any job seekers who are legal to work in Canada."

Please confirm.. I will do same... wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JahMan1: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2018
holarmideh:
JahMan1 E5N29q8PJ54X

Are you attempting to help?

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.