Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

WTF? Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WTF? Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together (pics) (983 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Bbnaija's Avala And Isilomo Bares Their Cleavages As They Poses Together (pics) / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTF? Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together (pics) by NigeriaGIST(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
A Facebook user, Ashh Kayy shared this digusting photo on her page and captioned it;

Me n baby the shit together
so it’s only right if we take a shit together!!
#goals #shittingOnAHater #WeTheShit
WTF is wrong with people?

more @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2017/12/wtf-is-wrong-with-people-lady-shares.html

1 Share

Re: WTF? Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together (pics) by biacan(f): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
WTF is wrong with this ladies
Re: WTF? Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together (pics) by Kingsleyuc(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Shit happens

Self-employment opportunity

Cake Baking And Decoration Full Expert Training Course Pdf And Videos Download Free......check my profile
Re: WTF? Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together (pics) by Kingsleyuc(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
shit happens

Cake Baking And Decoration Full Expert Training Course Pdf And Videos Download Free......check my profile

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WTF? Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together (pics) by softwerk(f): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
So my beloved Nairaland has been reduced to this level?! cry

Seun, Lala and my other boyfriend MOD please save this forum from rubbish posts cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTF? Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together (pics) by Praisles(f): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hehehehe many are mad, few are wearing rags. iranu abacha
Re: WTF? Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together (pics) by NigeriaGIST(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Rubbish post? but it was good enough to be featured in Linda Ikeji abi? you be complete mumu
softwerk:
So my beloved Nairaland has been reduced to this level?! cry

Seun, Lala and my other boyfriend MOD please save this forum from rubbish posts cry
Re: WTF? Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together (pics) by meezynetwork(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nonsenze
Re: WTF? Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together (pics) by Tamarapetty(f): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
abeg no make laugh hook my throat grin Lol
Re: WTF? Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together (pics) by Martin0(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
abeg no make laugh hook my throat grin Lol

Our own still dey come abigringrin
Abeg wear better pant ooogringrin
Nor con carry rope near megrin
Re: WTF? Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together (pics) by NisforNicky: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kingsleyuc:
Shit happens

Seun, lala and mynd take note of dis guy
na fake fake tinz im dey do

(1) (Reply)

Photo:nigerian Dancehall Star, Timaya, Bags Grammy Nomination / Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Shares Sexy Photos Ahead Of 40th Birthday / Tobi And Cee-c Doing Things Under The Duvet Last Night #bbnaija (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.