Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,669 members, 7,951,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Malami Identifies Nigeria’s Greatest Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Identifies Nigeria’s Greatest Problem (308 Views)

Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion / Osinbajo In Germany, Says Grand Corruption Nigeria’s Greatest Problem / Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malami Identifies Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Ebisco019: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
An 80-year-old lawyer and businessman, Shehu Othman Malami, has lamented the level of corruption in the country.
He said Nigeria’s greatest problem is that leaders will not stop embezzling public money.

Malami commended what the present administration is doing to recover stolen funds and called for judicious use of the money for benefit of Nigerians.

He said, “My worry is the level corruption has reached in the country.

“It is alarming and disturbing. Unfortunately , it is now the norm in Nigeria for people in authority to embezzle our collective money.

“Today, what they recover as stolen funds and properties are frightening, whereas, descript is the state of infrastructure nationwide.

“I commend what the present administration is doing to recover stolen money and I wish that recovered money would be committed to judicious use, for the benefit of coming generations.

“For agitators, especially the youth, who probably have never experienced war but are now fanning its embers and singing war song, I hope they will reason and see the unity in our diversity as a nation because war is not what anybody should toy with.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/12/malami-identifies-nigerias-greatest.html

Re: Malami Identifies Nigeria’s Greatest Problem by Emyogalanya: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
How Is agitation Part Of The ?Problems? Or That The Agitation Is The Result Of The Problem. If You Want Peace Work For Justice First

(1) (Reply)

In Nigeria, The Harvest Is Abundant, But The Labourers Few / Corruption Is Not Nigeria's Problem / “I Don’t Not Run Family Government”- Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.