Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,503 members, 7,898,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP (46195 Views)

Coalition Minority Tribes To Atiku: Return To Cameroon Within 21 Days, Apologise / More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by hush15: 12:14am On Dec 04, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Nigerians will be the most foOlish people if they ever vote for Buhari or Atiku.

Both of them are useless and have no master plan to move this country forward.

I don't know why PDP can't field Donald Duke, Charles Soludo, pat Utomi or other sound minds from the southern part of Nigeria.

2019 will be no different if we cant get sensible leaders

Cos none of those names can move a fly at the moment.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by ddeola: 1:52am On Dec 04, 2017
I tot this guy said he wanted to make sense, now he has joined the bandwagon of looters... grin grin grin

Senator social media... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by chrisxxx(m): 3:17am On Dec 04, 2017
02Kebreal:
Atiku Vs Buhari's Performance In Northeast

Atiku's perfo In Northeast As
Vice President- 8 Years

1. American University of Nigeria
2. AUN Hotels
3. ABTI Printing Press
4. ABTI Schools
5.Gotel Radio/FM/TV
6.Rigo Gado Animal Feeds
5. Atiku Farms
Atiku has done great with these his personal investments.

Buhari's 2+ Years Presidency Performance In North East

1. Reconstruction of Gombe-Yola Road- ongoing
2. Rehabilitation of Bauchi-Gombe Road- ongoing
3.Reconstruction of Gombe-Biu Road- contract awarded
4. Completion of Kano-Maiduguri Expressway- ongoing
5. Reconstruction of Numan-Jalingo road- contract awarded
6. Rehabilitation of Mayo Belwa- Toungo Road- Contract to be awarded.
6. Mambila Plateau HydroElectric Dam- Fund Sourced; work to commenced after more than 35.years of conception.
7. Northeast Development Commission - Bill Signed in to Law/fund provided in the 2017 budget
8. Defeat of Boko Haram and the gradual return of IDPs to their communities
9. The return of the search for oil in Bauchi and Lake Chad
10. Chief of Staff to the President- Northeast
11. Chief of Army Staff- Northeast
12.Chief of Air Staff-Northeast
13. National Security Adviser- Northeast
14.SSA Domestic Affairs- Northeast
15. Comptroller General Customs- Northeast
16. SGF- Northeast
17. GMD, NNPC- Northeast
18. INEC Chairman- Northeast
19. MD, AMCON- Northeast
20. Chairman, National Insurance Commission- Northeast
21. EFCC Chairman- Northeast
22. DG, NOA- Northeast
23. MD FAAN- Northeast
24. DG, ASCON- Northeast.
who will u vote for 2019
#istandwithBuhari#

YUNUS NAFIU ALKALI
Nigerians are saying your Buhari is a sectional leader and you have succeeded in proving that. Can you say what he has done for other region outside north?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by seguno2: 3:50am On Dec 04, 2017
Bakrabas:
#noyouthnovote

Are you a member of a political party and pay your money to run it?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by seguno2: 3:58am On Dec 04, 2017
hush15:
Cos none of those names can move a fly at the moment.

Since we are not ready to use our own money to run the political parties.
We can’t reap what we have not sown.
QED!!!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Daboomb: 5:23am On Dec 04, 2017
uboma:
I laughed at the part where he said, 'they have a good retirement package for PMB'.

PMB has indeed failed woefully to govern Nigeria to greater heights. PMB was a mistake that shouldn't have happened at all.

PMB and his lying and corrupt allies will be booted out of Aso Rock come the next 2019 elections.

Truthfully, PMB has failed to meet the high expectation of those that voted him into power.

As one of those who mobilised votes for him (in my own small way), l have become disillusoned with his NEPOTISM mostly, among other things but PLEASE... even if we must replace PMB, God forbid we replace him with an Atiku!

It will be like going from frying pan to inside fire.

Atiku of all people!

Even OBJ, as baad as he is, said "I cannot in all good conscience, support Atiku for President except l want God to punish me severely". grin grin
God forbid.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Daboomb: 5:25am On Dec 04, 2017
chrisxxx:

Nigerians are saying your Buhari is a sectional leader and you have succeeded in proving that. Can you say what he has done for other region outside north?

Just imagine, from one North East, to another North East!
God forbid.

Buhari truly phuckedup

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Daboomb: 5:34am On Dec 04, 2017
sapele914:
It seems you either have selective or a myopic memory or both?Trivia question which ex president once said on national tv,I don't give a damn I won't declare my assets.

I wonder where madam patience who was a permanent secretary (Civil Servant) in ministry of education in bayelsa as of 2012 got 15 million dollars in her account by 2015? or did she not declare her assets in 2012 before she became a perm secretary as demanded by law?.

Big Oles,Authority stealing worse pass armed robbery.

Dont mind that cow, he is just a paid member of that saTANoid group setup by Jonathan, just before he was kicked out of office.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by lazygal: 6:14am On Dec 04, 2017
anonimi:

You must be confusing numero uno barawo with citizen. Why is your bubu only interested in being minister of petroleum where Baru is there in NNPC helping your barawo loot us silly
Let me cry on your behalf embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3475931_apc_jpegac400acfc063c990eecab1effb6ce5fc

Did you bother to read the response that was given on the allegations raised? Most of his allegations were base less
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by lazygal: 6:18am On Dec 04, 2017
anonimi:

We know that ALl Poverty Congress, APC is synonymous with lies but be careful which ones you tell as they can be easily exposed. grin
Jonathan declared his assets. That is a historical fact.
Ask your barawo bubu to match Jonathan's transparency record first.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

Are you seriously comparing gej to Jonathan ..? Am not advocating for APC or bubu but seriously this comparison is outrageous
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Alezy(m): 6:24am On Dec 04, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Nigerians will be the most foOlish people if they ever vote for Buhari or Atiku.

I don't know why PDP can't field Donald Duke, Charles Soludo, pat Utomi or other sound minds from the southern part of Nigeria.

guy its called politics, u can't field a candidate from the south to unseat a northern sitting President, can't be done and would never be done in our current day Nigeria.

If PDP succeeds with Atiku which I doubt, they will zone the next President after atiku to the west, it's only logical.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by melejo(m): 6:31am On Dec 04, 2017
I may not be Atiku fan but Bubu must go, we need a president who is a pan-nigeria. We can't get anyone worse than bubu. Let's kick bubu out

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by GreatMahmud: 6:46am On Dec 04, 2017
OyiboOyibo:
Imagine Atiku/Duke....Atikulate2019

Trash....
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by CharleyBright(m): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2017
Jelal0007:
How can someone say his name is 'bright' yet he's sooo DULL?

A Fly just perched on my nose.... And that's irritating.

For starters, you and I don't have anything in common. We are not on same lane academically, morally, socially deologically and definitely age wise too.
Am I supposed to join issues with you? Definitely Not.
But if you have a problem with my name.... Too bad cos its gonna choke you!!!
Just do yourself a huge favor and "Piss off" before I use a sledge hammer on you.

Degenerate Riff- Raff.
Phew!!
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Jelal0007(m): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2017
CharleyBright:

A Fly just perched on my nose.... And that's irritating.

For starters, you and I don't have anything in common. We are not on same lane academically, morally, socially deologically and definitely age wise too.
Am I supposed to join issues with you? Definitely Not.
But if you have a problem with my name.... Too bad cos its gonna choke you!!!
Just do yourself a huge favor and "Piss off" before I use a sledge hammer on you.

Degenerate Riff- Raff.
Phew!!
Keep talking,maybe someday you'll say something sensible. Kids who social media have given them an avenue to run their mouth without control. See how u dey brag 4 NL,after all the school wey u go 'u still DULL'.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by 4dor: 7:07am On Dec 04, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You're the only person that has made sense in this Atiku vs Buhari issue. You're too much

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by tuniski: 7:55am On Dec 04, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You sure don't understand politics and its undercurrents! The guys you mentioned can't win 3m votes.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by emperormossad(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You're right you know. At least to a large extent. I just need a sensible leader. I believe we have sensible leaders but the structure in place favors other things. Such as ethnicity, or religion, or whatever.
Flawed from the foundation.
Please do you know how political parties are funded? I'd love to know.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by alfsalami: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2017
All hail Atiku , there is still hope for looting!!! Hurray!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by petchi: 11:00am On Dec 04, 2017
CharleyBright:
Hmmmmm.
Am dumbfounded.
Is Atiku Abubakar the Messiah PDP was waiting for
Will Atiku just waltz into PDP and get the Presidential ticket as simple as ABC and other prospective candidates already in PDP just bow out??
Aren't there more visionary and credible candidates anymore.

Well OK, if Atiku is who PDP thinks can kick Buhari out of ASO Rock, so be it!!!
Just get it done. I don't care so long so as the clueless Buhari is shown way back to Daura.

He is not the messiah PDP is waiting for but the Messiah Nigerian is waiting for.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
not like i expected anything meaningful from this one. I just checked anyway and wasnt disappointed
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by CharleyBright(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jelal0007:
Keep talking,maybe someday you'll say something sensible. Kids who social media have given them an avenue to run their mouth without control. See how u dey brag 4 NL,after all the school wey u go 'u still DULL'.

Listen up Pea Brain, I am not your mate age wise or by any standards - That I am 200% Positively sure of. I don't know why u can't understand that.
I made a post that generated over 60 likes in less than hour and you start calling me dull. How and why?? You and who? What's the problem with you? Did we meet before or have issues?
If you cant contribute meaningfully to discourse on NL, learn to read and pass ( if the discussion is above your understanding) do not be a silly trouble maker.

You don't resort to calling me names simply because I don't support your dullard in Aso Rock.
I don't take thrash from low lives like you.
Be guided, Am not your mate.
And for your information, we are sending your Dullard back to Daura come 2019.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by anonimi: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
sapele914:
Another trivia question who was the 1st president to pardon 2 party members at the same time for stealing,alamsyeismesa and Bode George?

Pardon?
Did you say pardon?
Barawo bubu not only pardoned but also reinstated Maina, the pension thief who was sacked by Jonathan.
Fact!
Jonathan also sacked Stella Oduah and Barth Nnaji.
Fact!
Bubu has been protecting Buratai who bought mansions in Dubai from his salary savings. shocked
Fact.
Barawo bubu is the grand master of his 40 thieves cabal in the All Poverty Congress, APC.
Fact!

#Mainagate: Maina Received His Salary And Treated At Least 20 Files In October After Buhari Ordered His Sack -Lawyer

Maina's Request For Reinstatement Was Work In Progress claims AGF Malami
NOV 23, 2017

he Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami , Head of Service of Federation , Winifred Oyo-Ita , Minister of Interior , Abdulrahman Danbazzau and Acting Chairman of the Federal Civil Service Commission, Joseph Oluremi Akande have all denied their involvement in reinstatement of the former head of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Abdulrasheed Maina.

They made this denial while giving their statements under oath before the House of Representatives Adhoc Committee Investigative Hearing on the disappearance, reappearance, and promotion of Maina at National Assembly in Abuja.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2017/11/23/mainagate-maina-received-his-salary-and-treated-least-20-files-october-after-buhari

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Ugosample(m): 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

A candidate from the South may not be able to unseat Buhari
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Jelal0007(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
CharleyBright:

Listen up Pea Brain, I am not your mate age wise or by any standards - That I am 200% Positively sure of. I don't know why u can't understand that.
I made a post that generated over 60 likes in less than hour and you start calling me dull. How and why?? You and who? What's the problem with you? Did we meet before or have issues?
If you cant contribute meaningfully to discourse on NL, learn to read and pass ( if the discussion is above your understanding) do not be a silly trouble maker.

You don't resort to calling me names simply because I don't support your dullard in Aso Rock.
I don't take thrash from low lives like you.
Be guided, Am not your mate.
And for your information, we are sending your Dullard back to Daura come 2019.

look here u dumb,senseless braggart. I reiterate the fact that u're 'DULL'. Since when does having a comment with 60 likes mean anything u 'RAG HEAD'? We all know how dumb and s!lly Nigerian youths can be (urself being a typical example). Quit squealing like a b!tch and telling me u aint my mate. Social media don give u chance to brag abi? Mumu,let's see how !d!0ts like you will send buhari to daura by ranting senselessly on NL. Who's the dullard now?
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
[s]
02Kebreal:
Atiku Vs Buhari's Performance In Northeast

Atiku's perfo In Northeast As
Vice President- 8 Years

1. American University of Nigeria
2. AUN Hotels
3. ABTI Printing Press
4. ABTI Schools
5.Gotel Radio/FM/TV
6.Rigo Gado Animal Feeds
5. Atiku Farms
Atiku has done great with these his personal investments.

Buhari's 2+ Years Presidency Performance In North East

1. Reconstruction of Gombe-Yola Road- ongoing
2. Rehabilitation of Bauchi-Gombe Road- ongoing
3.Reconstruction of Gombe-Biu Road- contract awarded
4. Completion of Kano-Maiduguri Expressway- ongoing
5. Reconstruction of Numan-Jalingo road- contract awarded
6. Rehabilitation of Mayo Belwa- Toungo Road- Contract to be awarded.
6. Mambila Plateau HydroElectric Dam- Fund Sourced; work to commenced after more than 35.years of conception.
7. Northeast Development Commission - Bill Signed in to Law/fund provided in the 2017 budget
8. Defeat of Boko Haram and the gradual return of IDPs to their communities
9. The return of the search for oil in Bauchi and Lake Chad
10. Chief of Staff to the President- Northeast
11. Chief of Army Staff- Northeast
12.Chief of Air Staff-Northeast
13. National Security Adviser- Northeast
14.SSA Domestic Affairs- Northeast
15. Comptroller General Customs- Northeast
16. SGF- Northeast
17. GMD, NNPC- Northeast
18. INEC Chairman- Northeast
19. MD, AMCON- Northeast
20. Chairman, National Insurance Commission- Northeast
21. EFCC Chairman- Northeast
22. DG, NOA- Northeast
23. MD FAAN- Northeast
24. DG, ASCON- Northeast.
who will u vote for 2019
#istandwithBuhari#

YUNUS NAFIU ALKALI
[/s]
Sometimes while trying to make sense, u could end up exposing stupidity.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by bernf16(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
...must we recycle these same old gags every 4yrs. Am tired seeing these filthy people telling me they are the only people to govern this illustrious country when we all are educated, managers in different country...saying Nigeria is a complicated country to govern: lies lies lai lai...why must it be Atiku, why not someone else?

Please, we need to stop these people, cos ever since my primary school days, they have been there telling me am the LEADER of tomorrow, and here I am now going 40yrs, and still they are still relevant...still ruling!!!
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by bernf16(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
chrisxxx:

Very glaring to the eye...a tribalistic, sectional ruler indeed!!! mtschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...he really lied lai lai to us all...Buhari should have been a retiree like he was...

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by CharleyBright(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jelal0007:
look here u dumb,senseless braggart. I reiterate the fact that u're 'DULL'. Since when does having a comment with 60 likes mean anything u 'RAG HEAD'? We all know how dumb and s!lly Nigerian youths can be (urself being a typical example). Quit squealing like a b!tch and telling me u aint my mate. Social media don give u chance to brag abi? Mumu,let's see how !d!0ts like you will send buhari to daura by ranting senselessly on NL. Who's the dullard now?

Wait a minute, so seriously Buhari. intends to contest in 2019?
What has Buhari got to offer Nigerians?
wha campaign narratives will sell to Nigerians this time around?
Is it to fight corruption? - The corruption that has increased since his govt came into power. The corruption that is right under his nose and he is pretending not to see?
Is it to improve the economy and make N100 equal $1 like he lied to us earlier, and ended up killing the economy and making the naira far weaker than the dollar?
Is he going to tell Nigerians he wants to tackle insecurity snd insurgency? The security he has made worse by allowing herdsmen license to destroy, kill, raze and rape all over the country? Is he going to tell Nigerians Book Haram is no more?
Is Buhari going to tell Nigerians how he intends to run an accountable govt? And he has refused to tell Nigerians how much he wasted away as hospital bill in London. Nigerian money spent and not accounted for. Or doesn't Buhari know that a Public officer is Corrupt if he cannot account for public money he spent?
I ask you again, What has your Buhari got to offer Nigerians?
Is it the yeyw daily school meals in nylon bags he is dishing out to you Northern almajiris all he has to offer?
You and your northern Almajiris can see him as your demi god and support him, who cares. Your mediocre North can continue to support incompetence and mediocrity for pitiable meals.
Come 2019, we are kicking him out just as we kicked Jonathan out in 2015.
Nigerians are no fools, You have the chance to be President and you fail to deliver, we kick you out.
Buhari has under performed, we are going to. kick him out.
Thank God Tinubu has told him no automatic ticket for him. You can read the handwriting on the wall.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by nwatthu(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
our president in the waiting.please come fast
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Jelal0007(m): 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
CharleyBright:

Wait a minute, so seriously Buhari. intends to contest in 2019?
What has Buhari got to offer Nigerians?
wha campaign narratives will sell to Nigerians this time around?
Is it to fight corruption? - The corruption that has increased since his govt came into power. The corruption that is right under his nose and he is pretending not to see?
Is it to improve the economy and make N100 equal $1 like he lied to us earlier, and ended up killing the economy and making the naira far weaker than the dollar?
Is he going to tell Nigerians he wants to tackle insecurity snd insurgency? The security he has made worse by allowing herdsmen license to destroy, kill, raze and rape all over the country? Is he going to tell Nigerians Book Haram is no more?
Is Buhari going to tell Nigerians how he intends to run an accountable govt? And he has refused to tell Nigerians how much he wasted away as hospital bill in London. Nigerian money spent and not accounted for. Or doesn't Buhari know that a Public officer is Corrupt if he cannot account for public money he spent?
I ask you again, What has your Buhari got to offer Nigerians?
Is it the yeyw daily school meals in nylon bags he is dishing out to you Northern almajiris all he has to offer?
You and your northern Almajiris can see him as your demi god and support him, who cares. Your mediocre North can continue to support incompetence and mediocrity for pitiable meals.
Come 2019, we are kicking him out just as we kicked Jonathan out in 2015.
Nigerians are no fools, You have the chance to be President and you fail to deliver, we kick you out.
Buhari has under performed, we are going to. kick him out.
Thank God Tinubu has told him no automatic ticket for him. You can read the handwriting on the wall.
Keep proving the reason why I called u 'DULL',u dumm¥. I'm not 4rm the north u cunt,2ndly voting out a president isn't done on NL u ignoramus. Its done at the polls. So quit whining like an !d!0t and wait patiently 4 election. Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki, Supporters Party In Benin Streets / ‘You Have To Provide Your Identity Cards’ - Army To Nigerians / Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.