Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,635 members, 7,941,451 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Man Kills Late Brother’s Widow He Inherited (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Late Brother’s Widow He Inherited (photo) (39158 Views)

Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million / Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Late Brother’s Widow He Inherited (photo) by BenzEne1(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Double tragedy for the man;

Not only did he inherit a whóre,
He'd still spend the rest of his life in jail because of the incontinent whôre.

And you have proof that she's a whøre?
Even if she was, couldn't the idiot divorce her without any wahala.
He just killed a woman. All the whøre talk wouldn't save his sorry ass.
Re: Man Kills Late Brother’s Widow He Inherited (photo) by BenzEne1(m): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2017
frenzyduchess:
This is obviously one of the things contained in the gender equality bill, but I guess it will never see the light of day cos some mysgonist felt threatened and could not even bother to read the contents of the bill

Yeah the gender bill did have some good propositions like you pointed out. It was however laced with other not too palatable ideas. Like the abortion clause or even the gay rights act. If gender agitators can come together to seive the bill and then present it in a better state it might just see the supposed light of day.
Re: Man Kills Late Brother’s Widow He Inherited (photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2017
BenzEne1:

Yeah the gender bill did have some good propositions like you pointed out. It was however laced with other not too palatable ideas. Like the abortion clause or even the gay rights act. If gender agitators can come together to seive the bill and then present it in a better state it might just see the supposed light of day.
This was what I expected the house to do, instead of throwing the entire bill out in the first place
Re: Man Kills Late Brother’s Widow He Inherited (photo) by BenzEne1(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2017
frenzyduchess:
This was what I expected the house to do, instead of throwing the entire bill out in the first place

Well those pot-bellied Alhajis whom I'm ashamed to call my religious brothers would definately not condone the idea of stopping child marraige. I dunno what they enjoy in purchasing children for their ridiculous bed activities.

Even the educated in Nigeria seem as dumb as the illiterate when it comes to satisfying their urge. And what will we say for parents who auction out these little girls.

We have a long way to go o.
Re: Man Kills Late Brother’s Widow He Inherited (photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2017
A very very long way to go
BenzEne1:

Well those pot-bellied Alhajis whom I'm ashamed to call my religious brothers would definately not condone the idea of stopping child marraige. I dunno what they enjoy in purchasing children for their ridiculous bed activities.

Even the educated in Nigeria seem as dumb as the illiterate when it comes to satisfying their urge. And what will we say for parents who auction out these little girls.

We have a long way to go o.

Re: Man Kills Late Brother’s Widow He Inherited (photo) by henrycantona(m): 11:42am On Dec 04, 2017
that is tangale man for you with thier tusan gado

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel / Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.