Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,030 members, 7,939,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations (4295 Views)

DPR Seals NNPC, Forte Oil, 12 Other Petrol Stations-the Punch / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos As Petrol Stations Shut Down / Queues Noticed At Petrol Stations In Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by Fhemmmy: 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2010
This will be like giving the Cat a chance to keep the mouse . . . .
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by barman2: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2010
@msTom,
As if read my mind,thgh I'v a friend in d police bt I'm always careful wit hm.
Call was md to a polic station of robbery attack going on,they neva came.Said they cldn't help it(victims).

Report any case to them(tues & thurs),PRO wil assure dat smthng wil b done,afta 2months,nt yet done.
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2010
We are really being uncharitable to the Police.
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by omamokta: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2010
By special arrangement cat and rat can eat on the same table but the rat should be eating with a long spoon so as to avoid "had i known".
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by Johnnny(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2010
aisha2:

We are really being uncharitable to the Police.

Unchari-wetin? So U want make I take all my money do charity for police overnight abi? Thank you
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by citizenY(m): 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2010
Person wey dey use gun to collect N20 wan become banker grin
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by joel123(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2010
Wonder's shall never end in Niger
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by chelseabmw(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2010
i rather deposit my money in UBA instead of keeping it in police station
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by otokx(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2010
This is a very illegal advise.
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by Maleeq(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2010
The Police Is Your Friend!!!

P.S: How can I open an account? grin
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2010
Ok now sergeant!How many ghana-must-go dey dere?
oga na just 1 o!Was it acknowledged at the counter?No sir-OK arrest and detain the bag for illegal dumping charge the bag to court with automatic alacrity, Yes sir-shan sir!

Only the obituaries of slain petrol station officials will awaken us out of slumber should we allow these scalywags to be in charge,
I rest my case.
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by Kx: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2010
Nigeria Police should first of all change the act that set them up and change their
name to Nigeria Police Bank Plc b4 dey cam accept deposits.
All the deposits dem dey collect from motorists never do dem?
Dem dey give cat fish keep?
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by jemmyvibe: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2010
Police bank.

Generating internal revenue for the Police.
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by harakiri(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2010
Talk about giving your money to the real thieves.That saves them the pains of going through the "due process" of outright arm robbery.

What a country!
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2010
Why would the police propose so when it's neither a bank or revenue company.by the way,is that one of police duty as prescribed in the police act
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by donkarly(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2010
i laugh in latin grin
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by Tadeus(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2010
police is our friend ooh, make every single citizen of Nigeria go open police bank account at the nearest police station, Latest news in town, me im coming make i collect my salary first b4 i go fit open account wit them, i beg make u guys no wait for me ooohh
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by bawomolo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2010
lol@jakumo post
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by xterra2(m): 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2010
its like giving a dog a bone to keep
Please this man should be banned from further media comments,imagine giving police money to keep-this is very funny
I rather keep it at my own risk
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by rasputinn(m): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2010
I never thought I'd use this lingo;
ROTF,LOL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by meerkat(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2010
The DPO of Lugbe police station or whoever made that suggestion must be a comedian in police uniform cos this the funniest joke av heard this year. Police my foot.
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by ebere1712: 3:03am On Mar 31, 2010
Ask them wether they de give loans too. The police I know would never do any service for free. dem go collect roger. If you no roger, the next time your money to miss. I be like say their own global financial crisis newly de start. If you wan make DPO a rich, fat, and happy millonaire, then you go deposit your money to naija police station. grin grin grin grin
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by TewMuch: 3:20am On Mar 31, 2010
We all know how Nigerian police like money. grin grin grin. This is too funny, its like a thief asking you to bring your money to keep with him. This is daylight robbery. Am sure a new born naija baby knows how police can get angry over N20, not to talk of millions. They will wipe out some people's family tree to keep the money. grin grin grin
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2010
ROTFLMFAO!!! Joke of the century!! no, really this thread should be in the jokes section!!
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by Johnnny(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2010
iceblue:

ROTFLMFAO!!! Joke of the century!! no, really this thread should be in the jokes section!!

Seconded! GBAM!
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by Tadeus(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2010
THE BEAUTYFULL ONE ARE NOT YET BORN, instead i will keep my money with omota, it will be safe with them,
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by Shoot2Kill: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2010
Don't forget that the Police Station is a "bureau de change" and they have their own exchange rates! grin

N100 = N80 (when you come back to collect)
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by DIY: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2010
The great Fela Anikulakpo Kuti already told us about this a long time.
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by heryyy(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2010
The police man who gave such advice should be sack ! He never gave an idea on how to protect them safely to the bank,he wants them to come keep money in the police station,he is such an iidiot  angry angry
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2010
chelseabmw:

i rather deposit my money in UBA instead of keeping it in police station
Kai na so police bad, you dey comapre them with UBA
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by alldone(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2010
police keep you money for you, not here in Nigeria.
Re: Robbery: Deposit Your Money With Us, Police Advise Petrol Stations by Jroy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2010
una with bad belle. police no go eat again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Plan New Law Of The Jungle / Abiola's Death: Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Will Respond "At The Right Time" / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.