Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,920 members, 7,969,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:42 PM

20 More Exotic Cars For Reps Arrive, 100 More To Arrive, Each Unit Costs N17m - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 More Exotic Cars For Reps Arrive, 100 More To Arrive, Each Unit Costs N17m (29965 Views)

Intrigues, Tension As Gbaja, 16 Others Jostle For Reps Speakership / Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run / Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 More Exotic Cars For Reps Arrive, 100 More To Arrive, Each Unit Costs N17m by salesforce: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Really
Re: 20 More Exotic Cars For Reps Arrive, 100 More To Arrive, Each Unit Costs N17m by happiness100: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
And we are still borrowing money to finance our Budget. God we need a saviour.

1 Like

Re: 20 More Exotic Cars For Reps Arrive, 100 More To Arrive, Each Unit Costs N17m by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
seguno2:

There is no recession. At least not with Buhari and his APC goons.
Is he not always in London for treatment after banning government officials from doing the same and despite more budget for the Aso Rock clinic than all Teaching hospitals combined?
You can see that we have been scammed by Buhari and APC.
Do not weep for our country.
You can do better than that.
Cheers.

At least I do not see light at the end of the tunnel for Nigeria & I have given up so I WEEP.

What solution can you proffer cos you seem to have the ULTIMATE solution that will stop the nonsense happening in that sh!thole.
Re: 20 More Exotic Cars For Reps Arrive, 100 More To Arrive, Each Unit Costs N17m by seguno2: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
Magnifik18:
At least I do not see light at the end of the tunnel for Nigeria & I have given up so I WEEP.

What solution can you proffer cos you seem to have the ULTIMATE solution that will stop the nonsense happening in that sh!thole.

Join a political party and convince others to join too.
Use your own savings to fund the party and identify candidates whom you can support and campaign for.

1 Like

Re: 20 More Exotic Cars For Reps Arrive, 100 More To Arrive, Each Unit Costs N17m by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
seguno2:

Join a political party and convince others to join too.
Use your own savings to fund the party and identify candidates whom you can support and campaign for.

& for a second there, I thought I was reasoning with someone with sharp brain.

AKPROKO.

All yeye talk and no action.
Re: 20 More Exotic Cars For Reps Arrive, 100 More To Arrive, Each Unit Costs N17m by CioAngels(f): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Group of armed robbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration / Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS / Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.