Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,248 members, 7,884,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

See Hearthbreaking Letter Sent By Homeless 9-year Old Boy, Asking For A Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Hearthbreaking Letter Sent By Homeless 9-year Old Boy, Asking For A Home (399 Views)

Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) / 12years Old Boy Was Caught Stealing Phone Was Sent By His Elderly Sister(photos) / Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hearthbreaking Letter Sent By Homeless 9-year Old Boy, Asking For A Home by anowrite: 6:22am On Dec 04, 2017
9 year old Louis Williams boy has written a heart-touching letter to Father Christmas asking for just for a home.

The young boy wrote in the letter that he want a home with his family and own a LEGO bedroom to play with his old toy.

His mother said Louis and her two other children have been living in temporary accommodation since March but are now homeless as her mother could not keep up rent payments.

He wrote;
"This year for chrismas,please can I have a forever home,I don't want any new toys, I just want all of mold toys that are in sorage and I would like my own Lego bedroom with a desk to build my modders. Everyone is sad living here and I just want us to be happy again. Thank you and have a lovely Christmas. Love from Louis Williams"

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/see-hearthbreaking-letter-sent-by.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi

Re: See Hearthbreaking Letter Sent By Homeless 9-year Old Boy, Asking For A Home by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 04, 2017
Aww.. So touching cry
Re: See Hearthbreaking Letter Sent By Homeless 9-year Old Boy, Asking For A Home by Destined2win: 6:31am On Dec 04, 2017
How are people able to hoard toooooo much illegal money when people like these abound on the face of the earth?
Re: See Hearthbreaking Letter Sent By Homeless 9-year Old Boy, Asking For A Home by zadok60: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2017
so touching... na Africa he full pass..73% of Nigerians are homeless

(1) (Reply)

Record Labels Vs Artistes: What You Need To Know As A Fan Before Taking Sides / Tiwa Savage In War Of Words With Her Followers On Instagram / Dj Baddo Releases Some Story Telling Photos To End 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.