Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,443 members, 7,888,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

I Felt Unbeatable Against Arsenal - Man United's David De Gea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Felt Unbeatable Against Arsenal - Man United's David De Gea (1258 Views)

Arsenal, Man City, PSG... 5 Top Clubs That Have Never Won The UCL / Champions League New Rule - Huge Boost For Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea & Spurs / Morata Finally Speaks On His Outrageous Performance Against Arsenal Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Felt Unbeatable Against Arsenal - Man United's David De Gea by Sport4all(m): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2017
David de Gea says he felt unbeatable during Manchester United's 3-1 over Arsenal on Saturday.
The Spaniard single-handedly kept the Gunners at bay with 14 saves at the Emirates, a joint-record in the Premier League since records began. Jose Mourinho heaped praise on the shot-stopper following his match-winning display, labelling him the "best goalkeeper in the world". After United went 2-0 up within 11 minutes, De Gea was forced to pull out some brilliant stops as Arsenal launched a wave of attacks with only a close-range effort from Alexandre Lacazette early in the second half beating him. When asked if he felt unbeatable, De Gea told MUTV: "Sometimes, you just start a game with a really good save, with a good feeling, you feel that [unbeatable] but we started the game really well, we scored two important goals and it's true that we lost a bit of a control of the game after, but it was a good performance." Saturday's win earned United their fourth league victory in a row, the first time they have achieved that feat this season, setting them in good stead ahead of a tough week of fixtures which concludes with the top-of-the-table derby against Manchester City on Sunday, live on Sky Sports Premier League. "We're really happy. I think they were both very tough games away from home so we now have confidence to play the last Champions League group game and after that, the derby," added De Gea.
"We're really confident now, we score many goals and this is the key as we look forward to the next game

For more football news and Live scores visit:

https://enweremu..com.ng/
Re: I Felt Unbeatable Against Arsenal - Man United's David De Gea by tishbite41(m): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2017
DaveSaves!!! u get level jare. DDG best in the world
Re: I Felt Unbeatable Against Arsenal - Man United's David De Gea by duduade: 7:46am On Dec 04, 2017
God hasn't descended on you ni

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Jr Transfer To Madrid Rest On One Condition / Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Mesut Ozil Is The Best No. 10 In The World / OMG!! Anthony Martial Hits Manchester United’s Backroom Staff With Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.