Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,799 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:04 AM

Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) (773 Views)

Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2017
Written by Wisdom Nwedene

Recent studies have shown that many young guys are afraid of getting married these days just because of the increased rate which women stab their husband to death. Just of a recent, a woman was accused of stabbing her husband to death in Abuja because she suspected that her husband is cheating on her. Well, in this my article I try to highlight what a husband should do in case he suspects that her wife is trying to take laws into her hands.

1) Avoid unnecessary arguments : This is not the best time to argue with your wife since she is not happy with you probably she thinks you are cheating on her. Just keep quiet and avoid exchanging words with each other as she may attack you with anything around her because she is totally angry.

2) Don't stay close to any sharp objects : Avoid going close to where something like bottles, knife, etc because she may likely raise it and hit you at that moment. Steer clear from where all types of sharp objects are in order to be at a safer side.

3) Call your close friend : If it is possible to call your close friend to settle the dispute amicably, please kindly do that in order for the problem not to exaggerate.

4) Leave the house : This is very important if you have called your close friend but she doesn't want to listen. Why can't you just follow that your friend to his house at that moment pending when her mind will calm down then come back?

5)Avoid cheating in relationship : Well, there is no smoke without fire, I think before your partner will accuse you of cheating on her, she may have monitored or discovered that you are into another lady which is painful. So, avoid cheating of any kind but if you are tired of her, why can't you save each other the stress of quarreling everyday and separate for sometime in order for you not to be by your partner. You can add yours below grin
(Wisdom Nwedene is a blogger, writer and newspaper editor. Contact : Nwedenewisdom@gmail.com)

Cc Lalasticlala grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) by Lomprico2: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2017
Change the topic to " hausa guys"
Re: Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Lomprico2:
Change the topic to " hausa guys"
no be only Hausa guys. One was Stabbed to death in Ibadan of a recent too. Guys don dey fear to get married oo
Re: Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) by heendrix(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Written by Wisdom Nwedene

Recent studies have shown that many young guys are afraid of getting married these days just because of the increased rate which women stab their husband to death. Just of a recent, a woman was accused of stabbing her husband to death in Abuja because she suspected that her husband is cheating on her. Well, in this my article I try to highlight what a husband should do in case he suspects that her wife is trying to take laws into her hands.

1) Avoid unnecessary arguments : This is not the best time to argue with your wife since she is not happy with you probably she thinks you are cheating on her. Just keep quiet and avoid exchanging words with each other as she may attack you with anything around her because she is totally angry.

2) Don't stay close to any sharp objects : Avoid going close to where something like bottles, knife, etc because she may likely raise it and hit you at that moment. Steer clear from where all types of sharp objects are in order to be at a safer side.

3) Call your close friend : If it is possible to call your close friend to settle the dispute amicably, please kindly do that in order for the problem not to exaggerate.

4) Leave the house : This is very important if you have called your close friend but she doesn't want to listen. Why can't you just follow that your friend to his house at that moment pending when her mind will calm down then come back?

5)Avoid cheating in relationship : Well, there is no smoke without fire, I think before your partner will accuse you of cheating on her, she may have monitored or discovered that you are into another lady which is painful. So, avoid cheating of any kind but if you are tired of her, why can't you save each other the stress of quarreling everyday and separate for sometime in order for you not to be by your partner. You can add yours below grin
(Wisdom Nwedene is a blogger, writer and newspaper editor. Contact : Nwedenewisdom@gmail.com)

Cc Lalasticlala grin

it still dosen't change anything or prevent men from getting stab

the only perfect way is just to stay clear from bad temper women lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) by Bossontop(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2017
grin cheesy grin
1. No follow or marry wahala gehs
2. If u b waka waka Take proper precautions not to get caught
3. Repeat 1 & 2

Re: Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2017
Bossontop:
grin cheesy grin
1. No follow or marry wahala gehs
2. If u b waka waka Take proper precautions not to get caught
3. Repeat 1 & 2
hahaha hahaha grin cheesy one day monkey will market na and him no go return. So just avoid cheating
Re: Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2017
stay away from MAD women and certainly dont tempt the devil by cheating on that said mad woman
Re: Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) by Igboblog: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2017
Nice suggestions but I don't think it is easy for guys not to cheat. Nwoke bu Nwoke cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) by IAMSASHY(f): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2017
undecided if Ur woman stabs u, pls b4 u die, rise and stab her bak
Re: Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) by Igboblog: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided if Ur woman stabs u, pls b4 u die, rise and stab her bak
how can you raise and stab her back when you are already in your grave? tongue tongue
Re: Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) by IAMSASHY(f): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2017
undecided it's nt easy bt try use ur final strength and do d needful, very important
Igboblog:
how can you raise and stab her back when you are already in your grave? tongue tongue
Re: Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) by Igboblog: 9:14am On Dec 04, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided it's nt easy bt try use ur final strength and do d needful, very important
hmmmmmm, I hope you won't stab your husband looking how beautiful you are cheesy grin tongue
Re: Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) by tosyne2much(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2017
You forgot to add that you need to run for your life when you find yourself dating such ladies.

Evil women are on the increase and only those are observant will know their traits. They are usually very arrogant, rude, disrespectful, uncorrectable, proud and pompous. When you say one thing, they will say ten. The manner at which they talk to their parents describe them.

Just try to initiate a little quarrel and their real attitude will be revealed. You see them carrying knife and bottle and will begin to threaten you with fire and brimstone.

Your days are numbered on earth with women like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) by IAMSASHY(f): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2017
Stabing dikwa very risky, mama no teach me dat one
Igboblog:
hmmmmmm, I hope you won't stab your husband looking how beautiful you are cheesy grin tongue
Re: Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) by Igboblog: 10:01am On Dec 04, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Stabing dikwa very risky, mama no teach me dat one
correct babe, na him be say me and you fit dey together grin cheesy
Re: Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) by Igboblog: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
You forgot to add that you need to run for your life when you find someone dating such ladies.

Evil women are on the increase and only those are observant will know their traits. They are usually very arrogant, rude, disrespectful, uncorrectable, proud and pompous. When you say one thing, they will say ten. The manner at which they talk to their parents describe them.

Just try to initiate a little quarrel and their real attitude will be revealed. You see them carrying knife and bottle and will begin to threaten you with fire and brimstone.

Your days are numbered on earth with women like this

True Talk bro
Re: Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) by tosyne2much(m): 10:37am On Dec 04, 2017
Igboblog:

True Talk bro
Thank you bro.. So many men are now suffering domestic violence and I've been thinking on writing on it
Re: Guys, See How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife (must Read) by Lomprico2: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
no be only Hausa guys. One was Stabbed to death in Ibadan of a recent too. Guys don dey fear to get married oo

That was last year. Its rampant I d north now.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Take Serious Matter For A Joke / My Girlfriend Is A Famous P0rn Star Who Has S3x With Other Men & Women Every Day / Secrets Have Implications If They Are Unveiled!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.