Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,618 members, 7,941,377 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

How To Get To Adeola Adeku VI - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get To Adeola Adeku VI (3232 Views)

Contract Personnel Needed At The Island(adeola Odeku) / Sales Promoter Needed At Victoria Island Adeola Odeku Urgently / Plot 999C, Danmole Street, Off Idejo, Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get To Adeola Adeku VI by Nwanieke(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2017
Good morning joblanders, I trust we are all fine. please help a brother, how can I get to 21A, Idowu martins street, off adeola adeku street, Victoria Island from mile 2. I have an interview there on Wednesday. thanks in anticipation as I welcome all your responses
Re: How To Get To Adeola Adeku VI by Andy2274: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2017
From mile2 to oshodi(but if you can get VI from mile2 better) at oshodi you trek small towards nafdac office side then take bus or brt to VI.Adeola odeku is popular there. You can locate your address from there.
Re: How To Get To Adeola Adeku VI by Windflower(f): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2017
Nwanieke:
Good morning joblanders, I trust we are all fine. please help a brother, how can I get to 21A, Idowu martins street, off adeola adeku street, Victoria Island from mile 2. I have an interview there on Wednesday. thanks in anticipation as I welcome all your responses
From mile 2,take a bus going to cms,if you can't see one going to cms directly, then take orile first and then cms from orile. From cms,take a bus going to adeola odeku,just ask anybody,its very easy to get. I used to work at adeola odeku,this is the cheapest way of getting there as I have tried many other routes
Re: How To Get To Adeola Adeku VI by gift01: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2017
Windflower:

From mile 2,take a bus going to cms,if you can't see one going to cms directly, then take orile first and then cms from orile. From cms,take a bus going to adeola odeku,just ask anybody,its very easy to get. I used to work at adeola odeku,this is the cheapest way of getting there as I have tried many other routes
seconded. very correct

1 Like

Re: How To Get To Adeola Adeku VI by gift01: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Andy2274:
From mile2 to oshodi(but if you can get VI from mile2 better) at oshodi you trek small towards nafdac office side then take bus or brt to VI.Adeola odeku is popular there. You can locate your address from there.
this is too long and stressful

1 Like

Re: How To Get To Adeola Adeku VI by Nwanieke(m): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Windflower:

Thank you sir! I very much appreciate your response. God bless you
Re: How To Get To Adeola Adeku VI by Nwanieke(m): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Andy2274:

Thank you Sir! I very much appreciate your response. God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

Interview And Salary Scales Of Primera Credit Microfinance Bank / Here’s What To Expect In The Shell Game-based Assessment / Get Ready! Oceanic Bank Online Recruitment 2b Deployed 3rd Sept.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.