Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,316 members, 7,943,778 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Interview With CEO Of Bolenum Exchange, A Crptocurrency Exchange - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Interview With CEO Of Bolenum Exchange, A Crptocurrency Exchange (638 Views)

Bill Gates And CEO Of Arnergy Talk On Promoting Renewable And Inexpensive Energy / Meet CEO Of Patricia- Sponsor Of Bbnaija 2021 Who Once Sold Popcorn To Survive / Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With CEO Of Bolenum Exchange, A Crptocurrency Exchange by danmention: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2017
Hi everyone, I have decided to bring light and reveal the true about Bolenum Project. Reputation of this crypto project has been destroyed in initial topic of Bitcointalk. But the team worked hard to create crypto Trading platform for Africa. Bolenum project announce BETA to be released on 15. December 2017. This project is looking very atrractive and I have decided to contact Bolenum Exchange by email. Few hours later I had a call from CEO of Bolenum Exchange. We had little chat about Bolenum project.
Hi, can you introduce your self ?
My name is Mani Robson, I am the founder of the Bolenum project. The project is a global blockchain and cryptocurrency project which is aim at engendering access and adoption for this new technology, with particular emphasis to the african and Asian continents. It’s the goal of the project to bring blockchain technology closer to every living person in the world who stands to benefit from the potentiality of this new economy.
Is Nour Haridy working on different project at same time ?
Nour Haridy is the Technical Director of the Bolenum project. He is a blockchain expert with specialty in Ethereum solidity programming. He has been instrumental in the development of the BLN source code and he also managed the ICO process for the project. Currently, he is the CEO of Lamarkaz tech company. He is based in Cairo,Egypt and studied in the US.

https://medium.com/@Coinmaster007/interview-with-ceo-of-bolenum-exchange-3af05b0a1f3d
Re: Interview With CEO Of Bolenum Exchange, A Crptocurrency Exchange by Maryamahmad: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
Good evening... You sent a message to someone at pelleura, Karo. Please contact her here info@pelleura.top its urgent.

(1) (Reply)

Pls O!! Is Jumia A Safe Marketing Platform? / Pictures From Anambra State 1st Annual STEM FAIR / World Largest Bee Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.