Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,891 members, 7,949,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon (1448 Views)

'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) / Davido: "I Am About To Make Most Disrespectful Song For All My Haters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon by BloggersNG: 9:32am On Dec 04, 2017
Oya Pave way, Davido is coming for his Haters.
Ya'll Hating on him, Get ready, the singer is Coming for You, The father who was seen few days ago giving the Shaku-Shaku Dance, shared the photo above and said he's coming for haters.

Who Knew Davido Could Speak Portuguese? Cos he captioned the photo in Portugese, gotta used Insta translate to read what he wrote.
see below!

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/am-coming-for-my-haters-davido-says-as.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: 'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon by Izzy002(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2017
Who get your time undecided
Re: 'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon by psalmson001: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2017
Ok
Re: 'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon by NairalandCS(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2017
Baddest. cheesy

Re: 'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2017
BloggersNG:
Oya Pave way, Davido is coming for his Haters.
Ya'll Hating on him, Get ready, the singer is Coming for You, The father who was seen few days ago giving the Shaku-Shaku Dance, shared the photo above and said he's coming for haters.

Who Knew Davido Could Speak French? Cos he captioned the photo in French, gotta used Insta translate to read what he wrote.
see below!

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/am-coming-for-my-haters-davido-says-as.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

A) the car is not his
B) this is not French but Portuguese
C) get your facts right if you want to become a successful blogger
Re: 'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon by Yourr: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2017
OBO Baddest
Re: 'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon by boookworm: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2017
If Wizkid keeps working hard and singing good music he will reach Dremo's level

1 Like

Re: 'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon by queensera(f): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2017
D
Re: 'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon by Kingsleyuc(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
OBO....go for more music...not haters

Xmas Side Income..Fast

Cake Baking And Decorations Full Expert Training Pdf And Videos Download FREE...check my profile
Re: 'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon by Africanbest(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
everybody wan form say dey get haters even d ones d village people don tie and leave

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Compares His Wealth To That Of Mayweather.... / Simi Looking Good In Makeup-free Photos During Her Visit To The Aquarium. / Wizkid Throws Surprise Party For His Mum 50TH Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.