Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family (46519 Views)

Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) / Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
I won't say it is proper for them to have kids.
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family by CakezbyMarie: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wow!!!
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family by Mbediogu(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Who wan marry oyibo dwarf. Visa guarranteed.
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family by CioAngels(f): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
You all are cute and beautiful.
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family by Mbediogu(m): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Who wan marry oyibo dwarf. Visa guarranteed.
That reminds me - Last year I was in a South African church. The Nigerian pastor kept shouting ' THIS YEAR, YOUR AMERICAN VISA SHALL MATURE IN JESUS NAME'.
Nobody said Amen because getting visa is not a problem. They get their papers together and go to the embassy and get their visas. They visit US and come back to their good jobs and family. They dont want to run away from their desr country.
The case in Nigeria is different. Police, Banks, Politicians - every thing is the problem. Those who cant go think it is spiritual and head to spiritual churches and spiritist pastors. Chai my country. Make I keep quiet before them ban me for speaking truth.
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family by dnawah(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
talk2saintify:
Cute Or Nah??
Ok na
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family by habsydiamond(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2017
bamidelee:
go and learn genetics
am ready if u go teach me...
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family by delishpot: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
You know so two of them be dwarfs so the gene go strong gan.. If the woman born tally, the man go go for DNA sharp sharp cheesy

That is not how Genes work. They both may and can have normal kids. The recessive gene for normal height may become dominant in their child.
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family by tosyne2much(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2017
delishpot:

That is not how Genes work. They both may and can have normal kids. The recessive gene for normal height may become dominant in their child.
Yes I know that's very possible

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family by izaray(f): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Cute, but they are not complaining nah
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family by delishpot: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes I know that very possible

No problems bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.