Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

What Is It With You Gals? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With You Gals? (720 Views)

While In Hostel. What Happens After Heavy Rain On Campus. Guys N Gals / Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. / Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With You Gals? by xynerise: 10:27am On Mar 29, 2010
I am tied of gals attitude which sometimes made me laugh. I remember dating a gal back in school who also had a fiancee at home. One day we were together chatting and playing when her fiancee called her and I noticed but pretended that I was naive about it. After the call she was the one that told me it was her fiancee that called and said I should be jealous.
     The next day, she came to my house and we began playing again when my gal at home called me and we we both were laughing on phone. After the call, the demanded knowing who she was that I am cheating on her. She left angrily after I told her the truth. What is her problem? smiley
Re: What Is It With You Gals? by candylips(m): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2010
i think u made up this story angry
Re: What Is It With You Gals? by xynerise: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2010
If you have not experience it then you are not a guy tongue
Re: What Is It With You Gals? by 3ndy(f): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2010
well i see no reasons y u shouldn't be jealous of her fiancee--- and neither i see any reasons y she should be jealous of urs,
and does it means that she doesn't know abt ur gf back home
and that you both didn't know abt the others sentimental background??
Re: What Is It With You Gals? by Odunnu: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2010
R u saying dat both of u are indeed birds of a feather?hmm,both of u have both PHCN and standby generator.
Its a gud analogy
Re: What Is It With You Gals? by harakiri(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2010
Women bring loads of drama.A woman can be dating you and sleeping with other guys and feel it's "cool" but the moment she sees you talking to another girl, she's hit the ceiling.Get used to it.
Re: What Is It With You Gals? by chidipupay(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2010
Odunnu:

R u saying dat both of u are indeed birds of a feather?hmm,both of u have both PHCN and standby generator.
Its a gud analogy

Funny them no want make Nepa disappoint them. Both of u should enjoy the lust while it last
Re: What Is It With You Gals? by Flashfast1: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2010
harakiri:

Women bring loads of drama.A woman can be dating you and sleeping with other guys and feel it's "cool" but the moment she sees you talking to another girl, she's hit the ceiling.Get used to it.
abi na
Re: What Is It With You Gals? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2010
candylips:

haha grin grin grin

@poster, what do you mean by "playing?"
Re: What Is It With You Gals? by fifi09(f): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
candylips:

Mad funny grin
Re: What Is It With You Gals? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2010
From your posts, it looks like you haven't seen a kitty in your 12yrs of living on Earth grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With You Gals? by Kgdavid(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2010
its funny but thats how they are. they need to feel special. in the words of my best female friend, 'the guy should love the girl more than she loves him.'
Re: What Is It With You Gals? by daduke2k(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

From your posts, it looks like you haven't seen a kitty in your 12yrs of living on Earth grin grin grin grin
wen ebony replies a post like dat, it s definitely a bull story,

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advise. Is Relationship Meant To Be Endured Or Enjoyed Before Marriage? / What It Takes For A Date Of A Lifetime / Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.