Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:01 AM

What The Bible Says On Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Bible Says On Tithe (356 Views)

Anam River: "No Fanta For Mamiwater" Man Of God Says On Speed Boat (Video/Photo) / Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Bible Says On Tithe by amaze1011(m): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
My opinion on paying of tithes.
Malachi 3:8-12 (KJV) :
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
9 Ye arecursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me,eventhis whole nation.
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, thatthere shallnotbe roomenoughto receive it.
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts
that's what the BIBLE says @DaddyFRZ
# DoNotRobGOD
# NotOnMyWatch
# mazedgreat
Re: What The Bible Says On Tithe by Heavance(m): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Help yourself out.

thetithe.weebly.com/who-collects.html

(1) (Reply)

The Tithe Controversy: My Angle / The First And The Last Is God / T.B Joshua Helped Jeorge Weah To Become The President Of Liberia: Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.