Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,082 members, 7,919,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:36 AM

Another Young Girl Committed Suicide After Being Accused Of Stealing! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Young Girl Committed Suicide After Being Accused Of Stealing! (885 Views)

Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone / 16yrs Girl Committed Suicide In Warri After Bf Dumps Her / A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Young Girl Committed Suicide After Being Accused Of Stealing! by Revolva(m): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2017

Do not stand at my grave and weep; i am not there

Don't grieve for me, for now i am free

I could not stay another day;

To laugh, to love, to work or play

If my parting has left a void

Then fill it with remembered joys

But Do not stand at my grave and weep; i am not there
[b][/b]

The poem above speaks a lot about the mishap that befell the neighbours on wowo street; a popular street in Ajegunle Apapa, last week. A bright young girl committed suicide by drinking the popular insecticide, SNIPPER. Her death came as a shock to so many, because no one could believe that such a death would become her fate. She is very famous on Facebook; most of her post gets more than 100 likes and share within an hour.

The reason she took her own life is even unbelievable. She was accused of stealing some money by one of the tenants in the compound. She did everything possible to convince them of her innocence, but when they would not listen to her, the girl took the hard way out; she drank the deadly liquid.

Her death is so painful. The man who has been taunting her with the allegation of stealing now regrets ever accusing the girl of such heinous crime. But it is too late...for she is already dead!

"Queen Temi Nathy" as seen on her Facebook profile died and left a huge vaccum among her friends, families and the entire Facebook community!

Re: Another Young Girl Committed Suicide After Being Accused Of Stealing! by NwaChibuzor13: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Very sweet looking young girl with a potentially tight kpekus just wasted like that. cry

1 Like

Re: Another Young Girl Committed Suicide After Being Accused Of Stealing! by Tension532: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Very sweet looking young girl with a potentially tight kpekus just wasted like that. cry
pig

1 Like

Re: Another Young Girl Committed Suicide After Being Accused Of Stealing! by videkon(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Why take ur dear life eh?.. abi u want go slay give our fore_fathers?
Re: Another Young Girl Committed Suicide After Being Accused Of Stealing! by NwaChibuzor13: 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Tension532:

pig
Are you a man at all? If You are you should be pained by the demise of this pretty young blood. cry
Re: Another Young Girl Committed Suicide After Being Accused Of Stealing! by hatchy(f): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Chai!

Why take your own life just to prove your innocence, eehn!

Such a young beautiful girl lost just because they accused you of crime you didn't commit.

Rest in peace little Angel.

But wait o, this Snipper,the official death warrant of Bayelsa State have to be a controlled substance that shouldn't be sold any how.
Re: Another Young Girl Committed Suicide After Being Accused Of Stealing! by Samusu(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
OK, what do you think we should do next
Re: Another Young Girl Committed Suicide After Being Accused Of Stealing! by AlomoReloaded: 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
A condom would av rid the world of this wasted sperm cell!!!!!!
Re: Another Young Girl Committed Suicide After Being Accused Of Stealing! by mamatayour(f): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
What is it with committing suicide dis days shocked ?
Re: Another Young Girl Committed Suicide After Being Accused Of Stealing! by Munae(f): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Chai.

May her soul rest in peace.

She should not have done it, but I guess the pain was too much for her and no one stood by her.

God is in control.
Re: Another Young Girl Committed Suicide After Being Accused Of Stealing! by Joephat(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Man Kills Wife In Domestic Fight Over Refusing To Cook / 15 Year Old Sudanese Girl Stabs Her Husband As He Rapes Her, Sentenced To Death / Stray Bullet Shot By Nigerian Police Kills A Man(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.