Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,415 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

Ojo Federal Constituents; Meet Your Representatives. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojo Federal Constituents; Meet Your Representatives. (1286 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents / My Path With Ojo Federal Constituency (part I) by Yinka Durosinmi / Where Did Ojo Federal Constituency Go Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ojo Federal Constituents; Meet Your Representatives. by Kakaakinews: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Clamouring for development is not justifiable when you and I fail to task our representatives, rate them and run constructive criticism on their performances.

In course of my research, I will briefly write about the elected officials while I take on the appointees later.

Rate them without sentiments.

DR (MRS) IDIAT ADEBULE, DEPUTY GOVERNOR, LAGOS STATE. (APC)
Dr Oluranti Adebule, born November 27, 1970 in Lagos state is the 15th substantive Deputy Governor of Lagos state.

She began her career as a Junior lecturer at Michael Otedola College Of Primary Education, Epe in the department of Religious Studies. She later transferred her service to the Lagos State University department of curricular activities.

Dr. Adebule is presently the deputy governor of Lagos state making her the number two most powerfully elected government official in the state.

Her political career rose graciously and she was honoured by the state Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, to handle education in the state.

As an Awori indigent, she has reportedly struggled to meet up with expectations from her highly exalted office.

HON. OBASA, MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES (APC)
Tajudeen Adekunle Obasa, (born 29 August 1970), popularly known as Eniafe, is aNigerian politician, an acclaimed human rights activist and a member of the Nigerian National Assembly representing Ojo constituency after he emerged winner at the 2015 elections in April under the platform of the People's Democratic Party.

Hon. Obasa took advantage of the political instability that hit the All Progressives congress in Ojo, Lagos state. This was attributed to the dominance of the Igbos who showed their affection to former President Jonathan and the PDP in 2015.

Standing as a minority in the Ojo political empire, he was said to have abandoned his constituents.

HON. VICTOR AKANDE, MEMBER, LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY, OJO I, (APC)
Olusegun Victor Akande is a Nigerian politician and lawyer. He represents Ojo Constituency I in the 8th Legislative Assembly of the Lagos State House of Assembly since August 6, 2015 under the platform of the People's Democratic Party.

Unlike his counterpart who was elected on the same platform to the house of Representatives, he decamped to the All Progressives Congress.

He stands as a favourite among the students and youths in his constituency after donating to education and showing eagerness for the inclusion of the youths in governance.

He is said to be eyeing a second term to the house of assembly.

Presently, he is facing a major challenge of getting the APC ticket and showing his political strength.

HON. LANRE OGUNYEMI, MEMBER, HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY, OJO II, (APC)

Hon. Lanre Ogunyemi was born on February 22nd 1963, he holds a Nigerian Certificate In Education from Lagos state education now Adeniran Ogunsanya college of education, a Bachelor Of Education (B.Ed) holder in English at the Lagos state University.
He also acquired a Masters degree in International Relations and Strategic Studies.

He was a Former P.A (Admin) To The Chairman, Ojo Local Government and was also a Former State Secretary Alliance For Democracy (AD) Party, Lagos.

He is a Member, Lagos State House Of Assembly June 2011 Till Date.

Aside of being influential at the present legislative arm, from the information gathered he is challeged to hold grip of the indigenous constituency.

HON.IDOWU Rasulu Olusola , Chairman, OJO LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

The elected chairman of Ojo Local government has been acknowledged by many yet, much expectations befalls him to beat the records of his predecessor, Hon. Yinka Durosinmi.

Having the support of the serving Deputy Governor to scale through the party primaries left him with one more instance to beat.

HON. RAMOTA OSENI , CHAIRMAN, LOCAL COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT AREA.
She is one of the few elected female of the councils in Lagos state, she has enjoyed riding on the back of his father, Oba Goriola Oseni for clinching the second term as the executive chairman in the council.

Coming on for the second term makes her governance style predictable yet, she has many wrongs to prove right.

HON. MUSIBAU ASAFA, CHAIRMAN, OTO-AWORI LOCAL COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT AREA.
Many called him a corner stone that has his records and his political prowess back on track through a rare comeback.

The son of the Oba of Ijanikin no doubt had experience as a party chieftain but many awaits him to give more on governance considering the achievements of his predecessor.

Re: Ojo Federal Constituents; Meet Your Representatives. by highness2011(m): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
[
You don't judge by propaganda or mere saying about Hon obasa representing Ojo federal constituency

OBASA has done a enough intern of empPertinent within his constituency

quote author=Kakaakinews post=62977178]
Clamouring for development is not justifiable when you and I fail to task our representatives, rate them and run constructive criticism on their performances.

In course of my research, I will briefly write about the elected officials while I take on the appointees later.

Rate them without sentiments.

DR (MRS) IDIAT ADEBULE, DEPUTY GOVERNOR, LAGOS STATE. (APC)
Dr Oluranti Adebule, born November 27, 1970 in Lagos state is the 15th substantive Deputy Governor of Lagos state.

She began her career as a Junior lecturer at Michael Otedola College Of Primary Education, Epe in the department of Religious Studies. She later transferred her service to the Lagos State University department of curricular activities.

Dr. Adebule is presently the deputy governor of Lagos state making her the number two most powerfully elected government official in the state.

Her political career rose graciously and she was honoured by the state Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, to handle education in the state.

As an Awori indigent, she has reportedly struggled to meet up with expectations from her highly exalted office.

HON. OBASA, MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES (APC)
Tajudeen Adekunle Obasa, (born 29 August 1970), popularly known as Eniafe, is aNigerian politician, an acclaimed human rights activist and a member of the Nigerian National Assembly representing Ojo constituency after he emerged winner at the 2015 elections in April under the platform of the People's Democratic Party.

Hon. Obasa took advantage of the political instability that hit the All Progressives congress in Ojo, Lagos state. This was attributed to the dominance of the Igbos who showed their affection to former President Jonathan and the PDP in 2015.

Standing as a minority in the Ojo political empire, he was said to have abandoned his constituents.

HON. VICTOR AKANDE, MEMBER, LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY, OJO I, (APC)
Olusegun Victor Akande is a Nigerian politician and lawyer. He represents Ojo Constituency I in the 8th Legislative Assembly of the Lagos State House of Assembly since August 6, 2015 under the platform of the People's Democratic Party.

Unlike his counterpart who was elected on the same platform to the house of Representatives, he decamped to the All Progressives Congress.

He stands as a favourite among the students and youths in his constituency after donating to education and showing eagerness for the inclusion of the youths in governance.

He is said to be eyeing a second term to the house of assembly.

Presently, he is facing a major challenge of getting the APC ticket and showing his political strength.

HON. LANRE OGUNYEMI, MEMBER, HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY, OJO II, (APC)

Hon. Lanre Ogunyemi was born on February 22nd 1963, he holds a Nigerian Certificate In Education from Lagos state education now Adeniran Ogunsanya college of education, a Bachelor Of Education (B.Ed) holder in English at the Lagos state University.
He also acquired a Masters degree in International Relations and Strategic Studies.

He was a Former P.A (Admin) To The Chairman, Ojo Local Government and was also a Former State Secretary Alliance For Democracy (AD) Party, Lagos.

He is a Member, Lagos State House Of Assembly June 2011 Till Date.

Aside of being influential at the present legislative arm, from the information gathered he is challeged to hold grip of the indigenous constituency.

HON.IDOWU Rasulu Olusola , Chairman, OJO LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

The elected chairman of Ojo Local government has been acknowledged by many yet, much expectations befalls him to beat the records of his predecessor, Hon. Yinka Durosinmi.

Having the support of the serving Deputy Governor to scale through the party primaries left him with one more instance to beat.

HON. RAMOTA OSENI , CHAIRMAN, LOCAL COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT AREA.
She is one of the few elected female of the councils in Lagos state, she has enjoyed riding on the back of his father, Oba Goriola Oseni for clinching the second term as the executive chairman in the council.

Coming on for the second term makes her governance style predictable yet, she has many wrongs to prove right.

HON. MUSIBAU ASAFA, CHAIRMAN, OTO-AWORI LOCAL COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT AREA.
Many called him a corner stone that has his records and his political prowess back on track through a rare comeback.

The son of the Oba of Ijanikin no doubt had experience as a party chieftain but many awaits him to give more on governance considering the achievements of his predecessor.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari / In Biafra The African Dream Died. / Nigerian Troops Finally Displace Boko Haram From Sambisa Forest, See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.