Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,266 members, 7,881,009 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:47 AM

My Wife Said My Cum Smells Like Yam And Taste Bitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Said My Cum Smells Like Yam And Taste Bitter (1989 Views)

After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out / She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) / My Wife Is Not Swallow My Cum (18+ Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Said My Cum Smells Like Yam And Taste Bitter by iweecureyou: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Aftar all the advise of nairaland yesterday,my wife say she we nevar swallow my cum again beacurse it taiste bitter.
Plis wat am i do to make it sweet cos i like womam that swallow cum .
Advisesmiley

cc
UNAPAPADEYCRAZE
DOUBLEWAHALA
PRODIG
BIBIJAY123

sexybbstar
lefulefu
iamkashybaby
iamj
thepussyhunter
maxi112
teehamzat
victornezzar
adaksbullet

mrcork
hungrynigerian
sirmichael1
airforce1
sunshineg
sunshineR
redbeans
angry
Re: My Wife Said My Cum Smells Like Yam And Taste Bitter by manutdrichie(m): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
Go fvck ashawo
Re: My Wife Said My Cum Smells Like Yam And Taste Bitter by Lomprico2: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
You dey feed her with am?
Re: My Wife Said My Cum Smells Like Yam And Taste Bitter by GraveMan(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
You Are Getting Nearer To Your Grave @op

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said My Cum Smells Like Yam And Taste Bitter by squash47(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
E for taste like palmwine ?
Re: My Wife Said My Cum Smells Like Yam And Taste Bitter by microjoystick: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
iweecureyou:
Aftar all the advise of nairaland yesterday,my wife say she we nevar swallow my cum again beacurse it taiste bitter.
Advisesmiley

cc
UNAPAPADEYCRAZE
DOUBLEWAHALA
PRODIG
BIBIJAY123

sexybbstar
lefulefu
iamkashybaby
iamj
thepussyhunter
maxi112
teehamzat
victornezzar
adaksbullet

mrcork
hungrynigerian
sirmichael1
airforce1
sunshineg
sunshineR
redbeans
angry
I think all guys cum smells like uncooked yam that is based on my experience.
Re: My Wife Said My Cum Smells Like Yam And Taste Bitter by heendrix(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
iweecureyou:
Advisesmiley

cc
UNAPAPADEYCRAZE
DOUBLEWAHALA
PRODIG
BIBIJAY123

sexybbstar
lefulefu
iamkashybaby
iamj
thepussyhunter
maxi112
teehamzat
victornezzar
adaksbullet

mrcork
hungrynigerian
sirmichael1
airforce1
sunshineg
sunshineR
redbeans
angry

start eating St. luis or dangote sugar in carton by carton

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Said My Cum Smells Like Yam And Taste Bitter by UbanmeUdie: 12:01am On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

Op, I think it's best your wife strangulates or stabs you to death for being cruel to her.

If you truly want her to enjoy swallowing your cum, then learn to fry it and add a little pepper sauce and serve it hot.

If you can't eat raw beans, then you should never make her swallow raw cum.
Re: My Wife Said My Cum Smells Like Yam And Taste Bitter by ibkkk(f): 5:14am On Dec 05, 2017
shocked
Re: My Wife Said My Cum Smells Like Yam And Taste Bitter by habsydiamond(m): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
add sugar with milk
Re: My Wife Said My Cum Smells Like Yam And Taste Bitter by Twagrill(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=Seunosewapenis post=62978969]I think all guys cum smells like uncooked yam that is based on my experience.

Sorry bros. how many guy have you smelt
Re: My Wife Said My Cum Smells Like Yam And Taste Bitter by Nedfed(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Drink snipper

Re: My Wife Said My Cum Smells Like Yam And Taste Bitter by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
You are what you eat

(1) (Reply)

Why Nice Guys Don't Get Laid / Meet The Thick Model Who Is Driving People Crazy With Her Massive Curves, (PHOTO / See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.