Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,503 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

You Are Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Are Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here. (793 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS / Dare To Introduce Yourself On Nl: What Is Your Real Name? / Introduce Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here. by mycc(f): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2007
you're welcome to nigeria's best interaction site, . ever since i joined . there's been no dull mome nt. pls introduce urself and have fun.
Re: You Are Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here. by powersunny: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2007
i am ogundijo sunday, male , elect elect engr. just finished youth service. still searching for a job.
Re: You Are Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here. by Gminor(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2007
i was goin to introduce myself when i discovered mr mycc who wants us all to do dat hasnt even introduced himself. mycc, after u pls!
Re: You Are Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here. by Mosetra(f): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2007
Petra Akinti, I am just myself
Re: You Are Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here. by mycc(f): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2007
you are welcome guys.
Re: You Are Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here. by Tweedy1(f): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2007
i'm Tweedy!
Re: You Are Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here. by atoyebichr: 9:50am On Mar 07, 2007
I am Christopher Atoyebi, I want to hook up with Catholics and other religious.
Re: You Are Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here. by atoyebichr: 9:54am On Mar 07, 2007
Hi Mosetra, I would like to havae some serious talk with you. Can we talk.
Re: You Are Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here. by dorisbaby(f): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2007
Am doris from enugu.
To tell u the truth am kind of lost here angry angry angry
Re: You Are Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here. by busygirl(f): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2007
Hi nairalanders, I'm busola, female, student, I live in Dover, KENT
Re: You Are Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here. by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 24, 2007
Hi peeps

my name is Rosemary, Cross Riverian living and schooling in Canada, wasup u'all
Re: You Are Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here. by Kinsh(f): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2007
Hi y'all am Kinsh or Kish WHICH- e-VER!!!! is Finekiss
Re: You Are Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here. by israelite(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2007
Waz up folks,what pomping, in case u dont know my name is israel, lagos boy to the core , and am looking for friends both male and female to be a message mate to,am friendly ,jovial and cherfull.get me on my mail adress, demmisab@yahoo.com, thx dude
Re: You Are Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here. by Bostonian(m): 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2007
Bostonian, from Boston, Investment Banker, new to the site and PLSSS be nice cos a bro needs no drama or solicitation wink
Re: You Are Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here. by awwalugon(m): 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2007
hey wats up evry1!!!!! ma name s awwal, im from kaduna buh doin ma foundation year in manchester

(1) (Reply)

Free Pics And Guy-name Design / Fake Journalist Excretes 76 Wraps Of Cocaine / New On Nairaland And Nervous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.