Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,113 members, 7,916,255 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nollywood Famous Twins Become The Most Fashionable Twins Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Famous Twins Become The Most Fashionable Twins Of The Year (1658 Views)

I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners / Wizkid's Son Vs Tiwa Savage's Son - Who Has The Best Kid And Most Fashionable? / Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Aigbe - Who Is The Most Fashionable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Famous Twins Become The Most Fashionable Twins Of The Year by rhonard(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
- Popular Nollywood twins, Chidinma and Chidiebere Aneke have once again proven their stars can never go dim - The beautiful twins popularly known as the Aneke twins took to social media to share some good news for their fans - The Nollywood stars were awarded most fashionable twins of the year and also given a Hall of Fame Honour awards Popular Nollywood star twins, Chidinma and Chidiebere can definitely say that the year 2017 has been one filled with beautiful memories and achievements for them. The power twins took to social media to share some great news with their fans. Also known as the Aneke twins, they beautiful sisters took to their Instagram page to share the great news of winning the award of the Most Fashionable Twins of the year given to them by the Coal City Fashion and Design week recently held in Enugu. However, the award would be the second this lovely twins were receiving as some days earlier, they were also awarded with the NELAS Award Hall of Fame honour at the event which was held in Owerri.

Re: Nollywood Famous Twins Become The Most Fashionable Twins Of The Year by emeijeh(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Good to see that these ones still have their natural colour of skin on them.

Unlike some gals who by now, would have been competing with Marilyn Monroe

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Famous Twins Become The Most Fashionable Twins Of The Year by Yeligray(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
I love their melanin.
Re: Nollywood Famous Twins Become The Most Fashionable Twins Of The Year by Samusu(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
So both of them de maintain one account abi wetin??
Re: Nollywood Famous Twins Become The Most Fashionable Twins Of The Year by Me77: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Beautiful dresses. That's all I love about em.
Re: Nollywood Famous Twins Become The Most Fashionable Twins Of The Year by itspzpics(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
good one

(1) (Reply)

'why Not Call Her?' Fans Blast Funke Adesiyan Over IG Post To Funke Akindele / ‘I Want To Marry Chika Ike’ – Actor Uche Maduagwu / Dbanj Acquires New Ikoyi Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.