Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nollywood Producer Beats Up Girlfriend Almost Blinding Her, Brags On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nollywood Producer Beats Up Girlfriend Almost Blinding Her, Brags On Facebook (670 Views)

Police Arrest Mike Omoruyi, Nollywood Producer With Guns In Delta (Photo) / Man Recounts How His Girlfriend Almost Framed Him For Money Ritual Because He Wa / TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Producer Beats Up Girlfriend Almost Blinding Her, Brags On Facebook by DRIFTyKING(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
A Nigerian guy and movie producer, Asonta Benjamin, took to Facebook to share a photo of his girlfriend’s brutalized eyes, bragging about how he dealt with her for thinking she’s the man of the house.

He wrote;

Guys when ever your gal started thinking that she is the man of the house please don’t hesitate to put her in this kind of condition…supported this is my gal she collect this morning…am a super man…mtchwww. oya girls kill me
#Asonta#

This of course didn’t go well with Facebook users as they called him out, some reactions below;

https://www.lailasblog.com/nollywood-producer-beats-girlfriend-almost-blinding-brags-facebook/

cc: Lalasticlala, Missyb3, Fynestboi
Re: Nollywood Producer Beats Up Girlfriend Almost Blinding Her, Brags On Facebook by PenlsCaP: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Idiot
Re: Nollywood Producer Beats Up Girlfriend Almost Blinding Her, Brags On Facebook by Yeligray(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
You have no right to beat up the lady because you are not married to her...

Well in any relationship women should learn to understand their place, their role is to support a man and not try to be in charge.

You as a man hitting a woman makes you look like a sissy there are other ways of punishing a woman that hurts way more than beating her.

Moral lesson; couples should respect each other and one should not try to be better than the other..
Re: Nollywood Producer Beats Up Girlfriend Almost Blinding Her, Brags On Facebook by madridguy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
If tomorrow the girl stab you to death we all will be blaming the girl. What exactly is wrong with this our generation? shocked
Re: Nollywood Producer Beats Up Girlfriend Almost Blinding Her, Brags On Facebook by Jochabed(f): 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
No man has the right to beat up his wife, not to talk of a girlfriend..And the fellow was even bragging!!!
Re: Nollywood Producer Beats Up Girlfriend Almost Blinding Her, Brags On Facebook by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
I wish she is related to me na for grave you for wake up shame no catch you Go fight man nw make you ma collect
Re: Nollywood Producer Beats Up Girlfriend Almost Blinding Her, Brags On Facebook by MzUkay24(f): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
I believe his account was hacked,I know him very well nd i don't think he can post something like that,would have said otherwise if it were to be his elder brother
Re: Nollywood Producer Beats Up Girlfriend Almost Blinding Her, Brags On Facebook by arnold123: 1:10am On Dec 05, 2017
Yeligray:
You have no right to beat up the lady because you are not married to her...

Well in any relationship women should learn to understand their place, their role is to support a man and not try to be in charge.

You as a man hitting a woman makes you look like a sissy there are other ways of punishing a woman that hurts way more than beating her.

Moral lesson; couples should respect each other and one should not try to be better than the other..
so he should get married to her to get the right to beat her, right?
Re: Nollywood Producer Beats Up Girlfriend Almost Blinding Her, Brags On Facebook by Yeligray(m): 1:47am On Dec 05, 2017
arnold123:
so he should get married to her to get the right to beat her, right?
yes of course

(1) (Reply)

It Seems Yahoo Boys Paid For #endsars To Trend – Anti #endsars Activist / Lambo Gini? Buhari Has F*cked Everyone / Prison Break- Four Killed, 36 Escape In Akwa-ibom Jail Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.