Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,989 members, 7,938,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

This Is The Time For The Youth To Embrace Positive Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Time For The Youth To Embrace Positive Change (366 Views)

Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo / 2019 Elections: Daura Youth To Purchase Nomination Forms For Buhari, Masari / Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Time For The Youth To Embrace Positive Change by Actuarydeji(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
I have been saying it since! But let me quickly say this without any fear of contradiction; it is high time the youths in Nigeria started thinking straight. All these old wine in new bottles have nothing good to offer us, they are there to embezzle our money and also give their relatives appointment into lucrative government jobs. The kind of jobs they will provide us the non- connected youths is to buy wheel barrow, clipper, etc for a graduate, while their own children are enjoying under the AC. All what you will hear them say is this; "there is no job", "it is not the duty of government to provide/create job opportunities". I will implore the youths to support someone with a sound manifesto. Watch out for me in the next coming Presidential election, I will be contesting against the old wine that are hindering the progress, growth and success of this country. Freedom come by struggle

(1) (Reply)

Abia Non-Indigene Workers Still Suffering 5yrs After They Were Booted Out / 2019 Elections: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari / Atiku’s Return To PDP And Intrigues Ahead Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.