Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Music Legend Elton John Mom Dies At 92 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Legend Elton John Mom Dies At 92 (362 Views)

Arise Tv’s Chairman, Nduka Obaigbena’s Mom Dies In London (photo) / Chinyere Udoma, Chief Ndubuisi Bury Father At 92 Amidst Tears / Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Legend Elton John Mom Dies At 92 by phoenix45(m): 12:13am On Dec 05, 2017
Music legend Elton John is facing some personal heartbreak!

On Monday, the Music legend Elton John John took to social media to reveal his mother Sheila Farebrother’s passing. He said, “So sad to say that my mother passed away this morning. I only saw her last Monday and I am in shock. Travel safe Mum. Thank you for everything. I will miss you so much. Love, Elton.”

Sheila died at the age of 92, just two years after they reconciled. Elton and Sheila had been estranged for eight years.

Last year, he told the Daily Mirror, “Out of respect for my mother’s privacy, I have always shied away from speaking publicly about our relationship. However, I can say that we are now back in touch and have been so since my mother’s 90th birthday.”

They were reportedly estranged due to her refusal to cut ties with two former friends of his. Two years ago, Sheila opened up on their estrangement, telling DailyMail.com, “I told him: ‘I’m not about to do that and drop them. Bob is like a son to me. He has always been marvelous to me and he lives nearby and keeps an eye on me.’”

http://extraloops.com/entertainment/music-legend-elton-john-mom-dies-92/

Re: Music Legend Elton John Mom Dies At 92 by labanj1(m): 6:36am On Dec 05, 2017
OMG. RIP

(1) (Reply)

‘why I Went To Prison’ – Small Doctor Opens Up / 9ice Reveals Most Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves And Rogues / Former Editor Of Thisday Newspaper, Lanre Alfred, Launches New Book, THE TITANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.