Stats: 3,192,949 members, 7,949,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria (1068 Views)

Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President / FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" (2) (3) (4)

Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by tochukwuifediba: 6:48am On Dec 05, 2017
#Buhari The Enyioha Ndi Igbo Aka Ochioha

For the sake of Nation Building and to heal the scars all Ndi Igbo's will support the 2019 Presidential agenda of Mr Buhari and the APC party with the hope such gesture will definitely be reciprocate in 2023.
We understand that The Igbo's cannot go the part of Presidency alone hence there must be a solid handshake Across the Niger . Rochas Okorocha remain the only influential and detribalized Igbo man who can create a solid bond between us and the rest of Nigerians .

Rochas, an Igbo, was born on 22 September 1962 in Ogboko, Ideato South, Imo State. He attended Juladaco High School, Jos (1976-1981). He studied at the University of Jos (1990-1991), obtaining a diploma in Public Administration. He returned to the University of Jos (1993-1994) to obtain an advanced diploma in Public Administration.
Career positions include President, Nigeria Red Cross Society, President/Founder, Rochas Foundation Inc, President, Rochas Group of Companies Limited, Pro Chancellor, African Business School and Former Chairman, Board of Nigerian Airspace Management Agency.

From Rags to Riches

Rochas Okorocha wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He was born into a poor family. And as he puts it, “I found out that I was born into a home that is relatively poor from all the definitions of poverty. So, I understand from the onset that I have a task ahead of me and the name of the game is survival.

He said he had to work extra hard to make both ends meet by combining education with street trading. He said he didn’t have a straight school experience while growing up. He was involved in street trading at one point in time or the other. He said, "Honestly, there has never been a dull moment in my life. In fact, I engaged in too many things just for the sole purpose to survive.

Okorocha, who acknowledged that he broke even early in life, said “The first one was at a very tender age of my life when I was selling used clothes. I broke even because I was able to buy a bus. I was able to buy a bus in secondary school and I bought television set in primary school as small as I was from the sale of oranges, coconuts and used clothes. What I do is that if I sell, I post some of the profits and at the end of the year I buy something with it. So, it has been a worthwhile experience but where I would say I made the first one million dollars, was as a commission agent from the sale of used equipment in Bauchi State where Balfour Beatty was constructing the Balanga Dam. When the company was winding up I was one of the agents that sold used equipment and I made N1.1 million when it was equivalent to $1 million dollars. And I put the entire money into the business of used cars then later graduated to the sale of new cars to what they called ‘Rochas Motors” but what made me really rich was real estate business.

“At the age of nine I bought a television set, at 14 I bought a bus, at the age of 19/20 I became head of a commercial school, at the 22/23 years I became a proprietor of a school and I went into cement business (BBC) in Gboko, Benue State. And at the age of 24 plus I got married, at the age of 29 I became a member of National Constitutional Conference, I became a member of Federal Character Commission thereafter then I went to contest for governor and failed and shortly after that I ran for presidency and later became a presidential adviser. I ran for presidency again. You see, I moved on and on in life with hard work and challenges."

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by nero2face: 6:50am On Dec 05, 2017
De statue president grin
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by Titto93(m): 6:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Rochas has killed his political career, not even his kinsmen will support him in any election.
He can only remain in government through appointments, but never through election.

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by odogwubiafra: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Rochas Okoroawusa Igbo presidency? With him there, it is still Hausas ruling.

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by tochukwuifediba: 6:55am On Dec 05, 2017
nero2face:
De statue president grin

Rochas Okorocha have done incredibly fantastic in Imo State . Owerri one of the top 10 most beautiful city in Nigeria . I see nothing wrong with the status grin grin after all Imo State is known for tourist attraction with many sites like Mbari, Ada plantation etc

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by tochukwuifediba: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2017
odogwubiafra:

Rochas Okoroawusa Igbo presidency? With him there, it is still Hausas ruling.
Hausa are Human Beings also Nwannem hate will not lead Ndi Igbo anywhere we can never get The Presidency alone other tribes most also support such agenda . We need an Igbo man who other tribes will also accept and be comfortable with
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by madridguy(m): 6:58am On Dec 05, 2017
You guys said more than this in 2015 yet he won the rerun election. Don't stay in Ebonyi and be foaming about happening in Imo State.

Titto93:
Rochas has killed his political career, not even his kinsmen will support him in any election.
He can only remain in government through appointments, but never through election.

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by izzou(m): 7:04am On Dec 05, 2017

This post just made my morning. Very hilarious

The truth is Igbo presidency can only be achieved through the PDP and that will be in '23

He can be the governor for the next 16 years in the APC, but to be a president from that party? Kolewerk
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2017
I am igbo and i honestly dont see myself voting for roachas okorocha....

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by python1: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2017
Okorocha has chances of becoming the only igbo that can be the president of Nigeria, but that name, "Okorocha", hmmm, make I just keep quiet. grin Okorocha should better apply for change of name. grin
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by sweerychick(f): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2017
We are not even in 2019 yet, and this clown of an op is talking about 2023, have any elections been conducted to make rochas a president ? Do you think being a president is like being a governor or a senator? Have you asked yourself whether you and rochas will even live to see 2023? Are you God that predicts the future? People like you are those that give politics in Nigeria a bad name always counting your chickens before they are hatched. There are lots of decorated Igbo politicians out there that can fill this position of a president not only rochas
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2017
Roachas did not win that election.
Not even close. APC plays a perfect rig game on Imo state
madridguy:
You guys said more than this in 2015 yet he won the rerun election. Don't stay in Ebonyi and be foaming about happening in Imo State.

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by madridguy(m): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2017
grin grin grin What stops you people from dragging him to tribunal?

LIFEisSIMPLE:
Roachas did not win that election.
Not even close. APC plays a perfect rig game on Imo state
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by tochukwuifediba: 7:12am On Dec 05, 2017
sweerychick:
We are not even in 2019 yet, and this clown of an op is talking about 2023, have any elections been conducted to make rochas a president ? Do you think being a president is like being a governor or a senator? Have you asked yourself whether you and rochas will even live to see 2023? Are you God that predicts the future? People like you are those that give politics in Nigeria a bad name always counting your chickens before they are hatched. There are lots of decorated Igbo politicians out there that can fill this position of a president not only rochas
grin grin yes we shall not die but live ! Says the lord of Host
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by Rochas2023: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2017
Rochas The perfect moment between past and future.

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by tochukwuifediba: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2017
sweerychick:

No APC need to field a Detribalized Igbo man as its candidate or PDP will likely take over . Igbos can never be president without votes from other Nigerians
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:22am On Dec 05, 2017
Really Doesnt it take having trust to go to the justice system in Nigeria. It is not worth it grin
madridguy:
grin grin grin What stops you people from dragging him to tribunal?

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by sinistermind(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2017
We just like wahala in this country sha.

Jonathan- Drunkard
Buhari-Sickly

Now Rochas that is still suffering from mental illness thanks to the ghost that slapped him.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2017
RABBISH!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by staytravel: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
I am igbo and i honestly dont see myself voting for roachas okorocha....
biko, God forbid bad thing, he will make mugabe his VP.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by MaziOmenuko: 9:01am On Dec 05, 2017
Lol...clowns can only dream!

This fraud will sell naija to the highest bidder. Circus clown...no..scratch that... Circus structure erecting clown!

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by sweerychick(f): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2017
tochukwuifediba:

No APC need to field a Detribalized Igbo man as its candidate or PDP will likely take over . Igbos can never be president without votes from other Nigerians
there are lots of detrabilzed Igbo politicians out there. So rochas is not an exception
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by Lot13(m): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
tochukwuifediba:

Hausa are Human Beings also Nwannem hate will not lead Ndi Igbo anywhere we can never get The Presidency alone other tribes most also support such agenda . We need an Igbo man who other tribes will also accept and be comfortable with
No other tribe is for now interested in an Igbo presidency. The Igbo's' have done more than enough damage with their campaign of hate and calumny.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 : Meet Rochas Okorocha The Next Igbo President Of Nigeria by slex(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Rochas that just appointed commissioner for happiness to be a President?lol maybe in senegal not in Nigeria

PHOTO: Banky And Wife Greet Dolapo Osinbajo At The Premiere Of The Wedding Party / How Yusuf Buhari Allegedly Acquired Power-bikes, DSS Officers Sacked Over Incide / Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive Private Jets, The Cost Of Numb