Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,622 members, 7,979,104 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:29 PM

"Let The Devil Punish This Man" - Dencia To Pastor Adeboye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Let The Devil Punish This Man" - Dencia To Pastor Adeboye (509 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Let The Devil Punish This Man" - Dencia To Pastor Adeboye by Ghidihawn: 7:33am On Dec 05, 2017
The viral video of Pastor Adeboye asking members to donate One billion Naira for church project has been met with mixed reactions as several Nigerians have criticized to move.

Singer and Beauty entrepreneur, Dencia who is known for being vocal on controversial issues, has now blasted pastor Adeboye under the comment section of the video Freeze posted.

Read what Dencia said below:

http://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/12/let-devil-punish-man-den.html
Re: "Let The Devil Punish This Man" - Dencia To Pastor Adeboye by zadok60: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2017
touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm

(1) (Reply)

[photo] Tyga Shows Off His New Look / JUST IN! Burna Boy Granted #100,000 Bail / Flavour, Selebobo,pete Edochie, Bakassi, Ebuka To Thrill Fans At Face Of Okija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.