Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,190 members, 7,947,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

As A Gunner Fan... After The Manchester United Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / As A Gunner Fan... After The Manchester United Match (844 Views)

Mainz 05 Football Club Savagely Hits Back At A Racist Fan After Racist Comments / Neymar Punches A Fan After Coupe De France Loss (video) / Sergio Aguero 'Punches' Wigan Fan After FA Cup Defeat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Gunner Fan... After The Manchester United Match by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2017
I still dont know why we lost that match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFS2aH90_fc

cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44 Seun
Re: As A Gunner Fan... After The Manchester United Match by samsard(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
I still dont know why we lost that match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFS2aH90_fc

cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44 Seun
Obviously coz it's only the balls that go into the net that counts, not shots on target or possession.

1 Like

Re: As A Gunner Fan... After The Manchester United Match by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
samsard:
Obviously coz it's only the balls that go into the net that counts, not shots on target or possession.

doesnt change the fact that we were the better team!!!! Nigeria beating Argentina in a friendly doesnt mean the super eagles is a good team oga
Re: As A Gunner Fan... After The Manchester United Match by samsard(m): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

doesnt change the fact that we were the better team!!!! Nigeria beating Argentina in a friendly doesnt mean the super eagles is a good team oga
Well, this one was the Premier league. And a good team is one that gets the job done (win matches). I've watched several football matches where certain teams dominate on paper (big names) & in the stats, but the team with less of the ball & 'lesser' players won square & clean! Arsenal can keep playing the fancy ball while other teams win matches & big trophies. And we all know the Argentine team has been less than stellar, of recent. Football (at the end) is all about who scored more and won more. tongue

1 Like

Re: As A Gunner Fan... After The Manchester United Match by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
samsard:
Well, this one was the Premier league. And a good team is one that gets the job done (win matches). I've watched several football matches where certain teams dominate on paper (big names) & in the stats, but the team with less of the ball & 'lesser' players won square & clean! Arsenal can keep playing the fancy ball while other teams win matches & big trophies. And we all know the Argentine team has been less than stellar, of recent. Football (at the end) is all about who scored more and won more. tongue

I rest my case sir, you win

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Complete Signing Of Mavropanos / World Most Expensive Defender, Van Dijk Fires Liverpool Past Everton On Debut / Some Amazing Champions League Stats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.