Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:52 AM

Angry Friend Give Details How America Superstar Dump Her After Having Her 2night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Friend Give Details How America Superstar Dump Her After Having Her 2night (716 Views)

Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath / Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back / "I Remain Sweet 16 After Having My Kids" - Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angry Friend Give Details How America Superstar Dump Her After Having Her 2night by Hoodites(f): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Can we real know what (s) to expect from people? that, I think nobody can. So here is the number one story trending on the internet at the moment.

America "The Voice" contestant, singer Melanie Martinez, whom embrace fame during the NBC organised show was called out on the internet by her ex-best friend, accusing her of sexually assaulting and molesting her while they were still in friend-zone which if you have some-alike drug

Read more ยป http://www.timelessaproko.com/2017/12/angry-friend-expose-america-superstar.html?spref=tw

(1) (Reply)

Adult Movie Actress August Ames In Suspected Suicide After Being Bullied Online / Excited Timi Dakolo Reveals Selfie With General Yakubu Gowon / Seyi Shay Concert Sparks Negative Vibes.. Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.