Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,201 members, 7,873,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

How My Size Made A Producer Withdraw A Movie Role From Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Size Made A Producer Withdraw A Movie Role From Me (413 Views)

Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Banky W's Movie Role As NYSC Member / PHOTOS: Empress Njamah Rocks Hijab For A Movie Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Size Made A Producer Withdraw A Movie Role From Me by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
- Lydia Forson recently had a strange experience with a movie producer
- The actress revealed she was rejected from a movie role because of her size
- She also slammed those who criticise people based on their body type

Popular Ghanaian actress Lydia Forson took to her Instagram page to share how she was rejected from a movie role because the producer did not like her size.

She further revealed that the role did not require the actress to have a particular body type; she lost it even after they had concluded negotiations and were just about filming.

Read her full post below:
“I was rejected NOT because I wasn't good enough for the role, but because I didn't fit into the producers idea of what a 'beautiful' woman looks like. (mind you I know I'm fcking ) But guess what? Lydia Forson (Image courtesy Google)

This big a*s and t*ts won me an AFRICA MOVIE ACADEMY AWARD, AFRICA INT. FILM FESTIVAL AWARD, GHANA MOVIE AWARD, SUPER WOMAN AWARD, CITY PEOPLE AWARD, FASHION ICON AWARD and a Your Father is drooling over me MEGA AWARD. .

Read full story at: http://www.efogator.com/2017/12/how-my-size-made-producer-withdraw.html

Re: How My Size Made A Producer Withdraw A Movie Role From Me by TRAPP(m): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ass and Boobs are now needed to win awards.

Re: How My Size Made A Producer Withdraw A Movie Role From Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
what kind of deluded person thinks that she can play ANY roles, whether she is FAT or skinny?!?!?!?! such person must be high on some cheap weed! off course, you should be turned down for a role of you are fat and the story is about a fit woman, a woman who trains a lot, a woman who is sexy, a woman who needs to be active on set, a woman who is body conscious etc

does that mean she is being victimized?! hell no, it just means her FAT self isnt proper for that role...

(1) (Reply)

7 Important Lessons You Can Learn From #BAAD2017 / John Legend Cast As Jesus Christ In An Upcoming NBC Musical Event (photos) / Police Thought Praiz Was A Yahoo Boy- Praiz Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.