Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,231 members, 7,887,630 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:39 AM

‘COMMISSIONER OF HAPPINES’ Lacks Grammar To Xpress Herslf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘COMMISSIONER OF HAPPINES’ Lacks Grammar To Xpress Herslf (980 Views)

Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / Imo Commissioner Of Happiness Twitter Account Is Fake. See Unbelievable Tweets / BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘COMMISSIONER OF HAPPINES’ Lacks Grammar To Xpress Herslf by nurseibraheem(m): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
This is how newly appointed so called commissioner of happiness is disrupting english sequentially, my mind jumped into conclusion that due process wasnt involved in her screening.
SOMETHING IS REALLY MISSING I GUESS

1 Like

Re: ‘COMMISSIONER OF HAPPINES’ Lacks Grammar To Xpress Herslf by CharlotteFlair: 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Abagworo over to you! grin

Have you been moulded yet?

Akpuola gi? grin
Re: ‘COMMISSIONER OF HAPPINES’ Lacks Grammar To Xpress Herslf by yanabasee(m): 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
English won't do her work for her.... Competency isn't measured by how much grammatical construction a person can display....
Re: ‘COMMISSIONER OF HAPPINES’ Lacks Grammar To Xpress Herslf by deomelllo: 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
OP, you yourself lack basic common sense and intelligence needed to spot common PARODY ans fake twitter account.

Slap yourself and go to bed.
Re: ‘COMMISSIONER OF HAPPINES’ Lacks Grammar To Xpress Herslf by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 06, 2017
Educate yourself on how to speak proper english undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ‘COMMISSIONER OF HAPPINES’ Lacks Grammar To Xpress Herslf by python1: 2:50am On Dec 06, 2017
[s]
yanabasee:
English won't do her work for her.... Competency isn't measured by how much grammatical construction a person can display....
[/s]
The first person to start shouting about literacy if she is a northerner. If PEJ were to be a northerner, our eardrums would have been broken with noise.
Re: ‘COMMISSIONER OF HAPPINES’ Lacks Grammar To Xpress Herslf by Atiku2019: 2:55am On Dec 06, 2017
That's a fake account na grin
Re: ‘COMMISSIONER OF HAPPINES’ Lacks Grammar To Xpress Herslf by AzeezAbubakar1: 3:21am On Dec 06, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Abagworo over to you! grin

Have you been moulded yet?

Akpuola gi? grin
this one weak abagworo grin

1 Like

Re: ‘COMMISSIONER OF HAPPINES’ Lacks Grammar To Xpress Herslf by yanabasee(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2017
python1:
[s]The first person to start shouting about literacy if she is a northerner. If PEJ were to be a northerner, our eardrums would have been broken with noise. [/s]

I'm not a zombie like you, so I understand that no one is perfect whether a northerner or a southerner.....
Re: ‘COMMISSIONER OF HAPPINES’ Lacks Grammar To Xpress Herslf by python1: 7:35am On Dec 06, 2017
[s]
yanabasee:

I'm not a zombie like you, so I understand that no one is perfect whether a northerner or a southerner.....
[/s]
Trash. The way they roll when it is them. The commissioner of happiness is an illiterate.

Re: ‘COMMISSIONER OF HAPPINES’ Lacks Grammar To Xpress Herslf by yanabasee(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2017
python1:
[s]
Trash. The way they roll when it is them. The commissioner of happiness is an illiterate.[/s]

Same as you!!
Re: ‘COMMISSIONER OF HAPPINES’ Lacks Grammar To Xpress Herslf by python1: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2017
[s]
yanabasee:

Same as you!!
[/s]
That Commissioner of Happiness who cannot express herself in simple English language is an illiterate
Re: ‘COMMISSIONER OF HAPPINES’ Lacks Grammar To Xpress Herslf by CharlotteFlair: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
this one weak abagworo grin
Hahaha I hereby change Abagworo's name to Chikpusirimike(God molded me strongly) grin

1 Like

Re: ‘COMMISSIONER OF HAPPINES’ Lacks Grammar To Xpress Herslf by PFRB: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2017
yanabasee:

You are among the morons we have.

(1) (Reply)

True Confessions: I Was A Smoker And A Womanizer – Buhari / Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen / Fake Turns Original As Abia Governor Sends Aba Boys To China For Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.