Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,892 members, 7,883,124 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds (34645 Views)

Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) / Madina Broni: Meet Ghana First Transgender (Before & After Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds by Ladycloud(f): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2017
jidxin:
yes it is...u can do it just believe nd be determined..... cheesy
lol... I'm not like that o
Re: Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds by anibestlala(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2017
IamHeWrites:
Between 2016 - 2017, twitter user 'dreamgirlskye' shed 57 pounds and is still on a journey to drop more.

See what she looks like before and her current looks below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/before-and-after-photos-of-young-lady.html

From this it can be said that a beautiful slim girl is a fat girl who lost weight or has refused to gain weight.kudos Lady
Re: Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds by Odey1997(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2017
What's special there she wasn't even proud of her size
I'll advice her not to shed more weight so those cellulite won't come popping
#teamfatandhappy
Re: Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds by emmie14: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dilijingsly:
u b Thomas ni
Am Emmanuel not Thomas lol
Re: Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds by ugotex85: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Did she also drop her beautiful smile alondside the 57 pounds?
Re: Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds by kechywillz(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
She was more beautiful when she was fat
Re: Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds by GindoX(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
She has the tendency to get fatter after child birth....
Re: Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds by MLK22555: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Naija Mata sometimes go just weak person anyhow cry cry cry
WiseFool2:

Dis one nor good? The day I gave up on Nairaland and its Mods was the day I saw on front page one small boi that just finished secondary school with his small brother in One state's Shop rite. They were outside the mall and were snapping pizure upandan and one kolomental Mod decided to move that idiotic post to Front page.

Na dat day I say 'it is finished' like Jesus christ.
Re: Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
bamoski:

Lesbian spotted. .. No more shame embarassed

Hater spotted. .. No more joy embarassed
Re: Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds by bamoski(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dimples129:

Hater spotted. .. No more joy embarassed

Hating on lesbianism is a moral obligation my dear.
Re: Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
bamoski:

Hating on lesbianism is a moral obligation my dear.

Sex on the brains and nothing else. Sounds like a you problem, if I'm honest. I admired a cute girl who probably went through hell being over weight, and now she's beautiful.

How you bought sex into this is a you problem so Bleep of my mentions and go back to wanking. self-servicer, tosser, fool. All that for 1 person undecided
Re: Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds by bamoski(m): 7:07am On Dec 07, 2017
Dimples129:

Sex on the brains and nothing else. Sounds like a you problem, if I'm honest. I admired a cute girl who probably went through hell being over weight, and now she's beautiful.

How you bought sex into this is a you problem so Bleep of my mentions and go back to wanking. self-servicer, tosser, fool. All that for 1 person undecided

You have made zero sense. I don't know if it's the drugs or excessive dicking that has turned your brain upside down.

What ever it is, you need serious help
Re: Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2017
bamoski:

You have made zero sense. I don't know if it's the drugs or excessive dicking that has turned your brain upside down.

What ever it is, you need serious help

Your mader's cunt grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds by bamoski(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2017
Dimples129:

Your mader's cunt grin

Hopeless tramp

Re: Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds by jidxin(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ladycloud:
lol... I'm not like that o
ur real pishure or adonbilivit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mrs. Sri Lanka Pageant Controversy: Former Title Holder Snatches Winner's Crown / Plus-Size Audition: Ghana Atinka Tv’s ‘di Asa’ Ends As Koforidua Dazzles - Pics / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Contestants 2017 As Voting Commences (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.