Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,695 members, 7,889,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha (1442 Views)

''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili / Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha / Iam In The Best Position To Replace Buhari As Nigerian President – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by newslinkngr: 6:52am On Dec 06, 2017
'I Want To Be The President Of Nigeria Because I Have Something In My Head That Can Change The Country' - Rochas Okorocha (Video)
http://www.newslinkngr.com/2017/12/i-can-change-nigeria-if-giving-chance.html

In an interview with Channels TV, Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha, says he wants to be the President of Nigeria because he has something in his head that can change the country within the shortest possible time.

Governor Okorocha in the interview also replied his opponents that are against him installing his relations into political offices.

According to him, kicking against such ideology is myopic. He says if his inlaw wants to run for governor of the state and he is well qualified, he would support him.

In the interview, he also stated that he is the best governor Imo state has ever had since creation.

Watch the interview belowhttp://www.newslinkngr.com/2017/12/i-can-change-nigeria-if-giving-chance.html

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by biacan(f): 6:54am On Dec 06, 2017
Yes you can by giving her ministers of happiness, joy, anger, sadness, brainless.......e.t.c

3 Likes

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 06, 2017
angry

Joke of the century.

If Rochas becomes the President, I'll renounce my Nigerian citizenship.

5 Likes

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by Aspiregreat: 7:02am On Dec 06, 2017
'' In an interview with channels TV, okorocha says he wants to become the president of Nigeria because he has something in his head...... ''

Answer; everything in okorochas head boils down to STATUES! STATUES!! STATUES!!?

1 Like

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by Marvellouzkk(f): 7:06am On Dec 06, 2017
You president? This one weak me o

1 Like

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by emmie14: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2017
Rochas is a disappointment to Imolites and shall be a comedy to Nigerian people. Owelle of unfinished projects. Buhari forever instead of Rochas. Your name sounds boyoyo

1 Like

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by princechurchill(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2017
So u want to erect more statues

1 Like

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by sdindan: 7:13am On Dec 06, 2017
The moulder grin

1 Like

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by Feranchek(m): 7:13am On Dec 06, 2017
Chai!! See watin naija presidency don become. Even renowned madmen dey campaign too.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by ElsonMorali: 7:15am On Dec 06, 2017
God forbid bad tin. angry
Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2017
solved Nigeria problems by building statues each local govt of federation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by omaar12(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2017
Change Nigeria By Building Statue And Making Nigeria A Family Business.
Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by Moreoffaith(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2017
Were n worry man yi mehn.
Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by ufuosman(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2017
U are trying to say buhari did not do anything. ThankGod you know. Make I go tell baba, na u talk am!
Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by judgedredd22(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2017

1 Share

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by Pilate2016(m): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2017
Children born in IMO state now have "molding/ statue in their names" You hear names like Onyeakpuziri (he that was molded well) Okpukpuomachi (statue of the Lord) Chimakpuolam (God has molded me) Okpukpuike (strong statue) Okpukpuchukwu (God's statue) Kpuzie (mold well) Chikpuru (God molded) Chikpuwa (God continue molding) Chigaakpu (God will mold) Chikpurumdikaya (God molded me like Him) Kachisirikpuo (How God molded) Onyeakpulam (nobody should mold me) Onyekpurum (who molded me) Okpurummadu.. (did he mold somebody?) LOL

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2017
Rocha's is military smart as well as exceptionally financially smart which is good for Nigeria at this point. Without him the rich will have to multiply their security and invest oversees as not be broke over night in nigeria and the middle and low class should have carry a gun for protection and have dreams of a great spot as a begger on a street in nigeria bcox their is no other option
Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by isabigguy: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2017
I will fast for one month, so u will not even win primaries...... Instead of Rochas.. We better go bck to military rules.. Godforbid

1 Like

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Rocha's is military smart as well as exceptionally financially smart which is good for Nigeria at this point. Without him the rich will have to multiply their security and invest oversees as not be broke over night in nigeria and the middle and low class should have carry a gun for protection and have dreams of a great spot as a begger on a street in nigeria bcox their is no other option.
Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by osazeeblue01: 9:22am On Dec 06, 2017
May be you want to create ministry of happiness for your sister there.

1 Like

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by Michael004: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2017
With statue ba

1 Like

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by korrej(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2017
in Runtown's voice, 'God forbid!'

2 Likes

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by korrej(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2017
wilz0:
Rocha's is military smart as well as exceptionally financially smart which is good for Nigeria at this point. Without him the rich will have to multiply their security and invest oversees as not be broke over night in nigeria and the middle and low class should have carry a gun for protection and have dreams of a great spot as a begger on a street in nigeria bcox their is no other option.

sarcasm or....

1 Like

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by Boss13: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

Joke of the century.

If Rochas becomes the President, I'll renounce my Nigerian citizenship.

You should be considering doing that because ridiculous things happen in Nigeria. For example, Tinubu repackage Buhari and sold him to Nigerians. Despite the warnings of leadership failure and poor foresight, he became president and now we can see the results
Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2017
The only thing playing in the head of this sick man is to be elected as Nigerian president of Igbo extraction. He has done his best to prove his credentials which include distancing himself from Igbo values so the powerful haters will consider him trustworthy enough to keep the status quo of marginalization.
Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by adadike281(f): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2017
That will be d day my state will finally break away from this country. onye ara nke mbu of Imo state.

1 Like

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by Pidginwhisper: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2017
adadike281:
That will be d day my state will finally break away from this country. onye ara nke mbu of Imo state.

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by adadike281(f): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2017
[quote author=Pidginwhisper post=63026239][/quote] kilo tun de?
Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by Pidginwhisper: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2017
adadike281:
kilo tun de?
Haa! shocked and she speaks Yoruba. Wife material by 3000yards.

Whether your state breaks away or not, you're staying with me angry

Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by adadike281(f): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Haa! shocked and she speaks Yoruba. Wife material by 3000yards.

Whether your state breaks away or not, you're staying with me angry
Who is staying with u? emi ke?
Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by Pearl05(f): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2017
God forbid. Aru
Re: I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha by Pidginwhisper: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2017
adadike281:
Who is staying with u? emi ke?
huh! What happens to "for better for worse" vow? shocked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail / Photo :senator Behind Hate Speech Bill / Former President Of Ghana, Jerry Rawlings Hosts Gov. Okorocha in Ghana (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.