Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,774 members, 7,938,346 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) (21984 Views)

Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) / Ayo Fayose's First Political Poster And How He Started His Political Career / Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by Buharimustgo: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2017
Buhari and his governors are the worst generation of leaders Nigeria has ever produced
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by idu1(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2017
Useless modafuvka
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by Blackfire(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2017
Abeg blow the trumpet
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by slowice(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2017
So rochas is doing well afterall.... Statue na better achievement than this grin
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by Kennethkaunda: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2017
Who em help?
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by Talib2803: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2017
Hmmmmmm!!! KOGI AND BENUE.
So unfortunate
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by Caliph69: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2017
Imarnuel04:

They have sold their future for peanuts
Honestly. Imagine listing those craps as an achievement of a state governor. It’s regrettably lugubrious.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by Damibiz(m): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2017
Tell me where Tribalism does nt exist in Nigeria...politicz a a game of population..majority will alway hv the say,or tell me,hv u Seen a Yoruba man being the Governor of Kogi state..i leave u with this points
Imarnuel04:
Benue State is the seat of tribalism and sycophants in Nigeria. One of the most backward states in Nigeria.

I'm embarrassed to be from that state.
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by enestar(f): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2017
Dedication of Benue State to God. nawa oo grin grin it is well he for dedicate am to devil na, bet God why, why i come from this state na
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by openmine(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by Damibiz(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2017
I wonder oh
kinibigdeal:
Dedication of Benue state to God is now an achievement....
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by jericco1(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2017
very clueless man. I don't know why people like this occupy top government positions.
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by PETERENI1(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2017
I Can fit laugh die ! see Achievement ! congratulations to ORTOMATIC
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by MNDY(m): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2017
If they are not doing this just to "chop" his money, then this country is lost!
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by adecz: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2017
No single project commissioned?? shocked

He is 1st in thefollowing:

1) Non payment of staff salary.

2) Giving Fridays off to workers to go & farm.

3) Gave free wheelbarrows for transportation.

4) Highest number of months salaries owed workers.

Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by Raymondtor(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2017
owukpa:
The Ikyonov Youths in Gwer LGA of Benue State have outlined the achievements of Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom.

Among his achievements listed were: Dedication of Benue State to God, organising town hall meeting, as well as selection of traditional rulers.
With the above, the Anure Terngu James-led group is calling on Benue electorates to re-elect Ortom in 2019.

u 4got To Mention The Importation Of Snakes And Frogs 4rm China And D Divertion Of Bailout Funds Plus The Empowerment Of Youths With Wheelbarrows. In God We Trust
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by BafanaBafana: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2017
bright007:
Benue state and Imo state , which one has the more clueless governor?
ortom isn't clueless. He is stupid and wicked
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by Premiumwriter: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2017
"Gov. Ortom dedicated benue state to God" And gave his heart to the devil?
I swear These politicians need factory resetting angry
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by PHIPEX(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2017
This govt has not performed, he couldn't even erect statues in the state, common statues.
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by Awoo88: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2017
Dem take stupidity swear for APC governors
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by szkz(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2017
My dear Benue people, let's pretend to support Ortom so that he'd pay our salaries ooh! But we'd show him shege on election day, if not, the man would just carry all our money and go, I'm wondering how he'd campaign sef, what does he want to tell us, maybe, we'd donate him to Imo state to continue where Rogers has left

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by pat077: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2017
Are those youth that dumb or it's mere sarcasm.....
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by Jaysoft87: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2017
THIS IS PATHETIC

Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by szkz(m): 10:58am On Dec 06, 2017
Ortom should give us commissioner for happiness too, we need it in this state ooh! The guy would just win with a landslide,
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by Heffalump(m): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2017
izombie:
How low can these people go? Anyways, he still has more achievements than buhari whose achievement was opening of email addresses. Omenka where art thou? Come and see *benue wonder*.

grin grin grin
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by BetaThings: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:
He seems to have done 1000 times better than Buhari and some people think Buhari should run again which means the useless governorbof Benue is also free to run again

Not correct!
Abuja airport runway fixed on schedule
Try Lagos Ibadan expressway - some good work has been done, though yet to be completed

that anti-open grazing law is an achievement for Benue State

"Dedicated the state to God". interesting! what did Rev Father Adasu do then
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by SalamRushdie: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2017
BetaThings:

Not correct!
Abuja airport runway fixed on schedule
Try Lagos Ibadan expressway - some good work has been done, though yet to be completed

that anti-open grazing law is an achievement for Benue State

"Dedicated the state to God". interesting! what did Rev Father Adasu do then

I see u are well versed in spotting medicrity amd applauding it ...Abuja runway? For real?
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by enonche85(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
He is qualified to be the president of Nigeria �� afterall the one there is not better

Ortom is worse o!...Abeg buhari should remain there forever instead of ortom.
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 06, 2017
Damibiz:
Tell me where Tribalism does nt exist in Nigeria...politicz a a game of population..majority will alway hv the say,or tell me,hv u Seen a Yoruba man being the Governor of Kogi state..i leave u with this points

What is your point? It's right because it's done elsewhere? I stand by my point. The worst cases of tribalism I've seen in Nigeria are in Benue State.

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2017
HE DEDICATED THE STATE TO GOD..... AN ACHIEVEMENT AS A GOVERNOR.....I GAVE UP
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by FBIL: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2017
grin grin ;DBiafrans! See people wey una dey share country with. They can neither reason nor write well in any language. No wonder Nnamdi Kanu called this place, a zoo.
Re: Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) by Lomprico2: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Cluelessness at its peak!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snatching Of Mace: PDP Reacts, Indicts Security Agents, APC Govt / Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” / You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.