Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,780 members, 7,935,301 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:36 AM

When A Guy Asks A Girl If She Was Comfortable While She Was Staying At A Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Asks A Girl If She Was Comfortable While She Was Staying At A Hotel (1066 Views)

Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Asks A Girl If She Was Comfortable While She Was Staying At A Hotel by mamagee3(f): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2017
Hi all, I told my cousin that I was staying at a hotel during my vacation and he asked me if I was comfortable.

Is this a dirty question?

Please clarify!!!
Re: When A Guy Asks A Girl If She Was Comfortable While She Was Staying At A Hotel by DivinelyBlessed: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2017
It's you that has a dirty mind

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Asks A Girl If She Was Comfortable While She Was Staying At A Hotel by Skyfornia(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2017
Huh...it simply means 'if you were comfortable'. Stop reading meaning into it. Read your bible if you don't have anything to do.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Asks A Girl If She Was Comfortable While She Was Staying At A Hotel by richeeyo(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Your cousin knows you have it running in your blood
Re: When A Guy Asks A Girl If She Was Comfortable While She Was Staying At A Hotel by darkenkach(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2017
Skyfornia:
Huh...it simply means 'if you were comfortable'. Stop reading meaning into it. Read your bible if you don't have anything to do.

Is every body a xtian?
Re: When A Guy Asks A Girl If She Was Comfortable While She Was Staying At A Hotel by Skyfornia(m): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2017
darkenkach:

Is every body a xtian?

What is xtian?
Re: When A Guy Asks A Girl If She Was Comfortable While She Was Staying At A Hotel by mamagee3(f): 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
It's you that has a dirty mind
sad
Re: When A Guy Asks A Girl If She Was Comfortable While She Was Staying At A Hotel by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
IAMSINZ theres an emergency situation here
our elite mama needs ur help
Re: When A Guy Asks A Girl If She Was Comfortable While She Was Staying At A Hotel by IamSINZ(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
IAMSINZ theres an emergency situation here

our elite mama needs ur help

Oh, no wonder she's been conspicuously missing! grin

Mama, I hope you had fun? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Asks A Girl If She Was Comfortable While She Was Staying At A Hotel by QueenMarvella(f): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
He's trying to make sure u are okay grin
Re: When A Guy Asks A Girl If She Was Comfortable While She Was Staying At A Hotel by chynie: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
He is your cousin
Unless you can f**k him vice versa
I don't see why you should read meanings into it
Re: When A Guy Asks A Girl If She Was Comfortable While She Was Staying At A Hotel by habsydiamond(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
those the place feel ok to u... sometimes people do read meaning to ladies staying in a hotel...like she's a prostitute, aristo, runs girls, olosho and so on.....if u gotten a wrong meaning to Ur cousin's question that mean u must be one of the above....just saying

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Not Spiritual,the Reasons For Your Downfall Can't Be Attributed To Sex / Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt On Social Media, Says She Did Doggy Yes / Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Gigantic Curves In A Tiny G-string On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.