Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,628 members, 7,882,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

Am Loosing My Sight Because Its Been Long I Had Sex- Rapper Cardi B - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Loosing My Sight Because Its Been Long I Had Sex- Rapper Cardi B (687 Views)

It's Been Long I Had This. And I' Been Craving For It For Sometime Now (pics In) / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / It's Been Long I Discussed About Dicksizes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Loosing My Sight Because Its Been Long I Had Sex- Rapper Cardi B by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2017
Cardi B has revealed that she hasn't had sex for thirteen
days and it is almost making her lose her sight. The
beautiful rising star took to her Twitter page on Monday,
December 4, 2017, where she revealed her present ordeal.
"It’s been 13 days with out NO DICK !I’m losing eyesight on
my left," she tweeted. She might be joking or she is truly
revealing her frustrations. Cardi B is presently on tour
with her fiancé,' Offset.' Cardi B recently got engaged to
rapper, Offset » in a very public proposal. The rapper
popped the question to the Bodak Yellow rapper during the
Power 99’s Powerhouse event in Philadelphia . The
audience went wild watching Offset go down on his knee
before showing Cardi the enormous diamond ring. The
rapper said yes and hugged her boyfriend before going on
to dance excitedly.
read full article at www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/am-loosing-my-sight-because-its-been.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Lonely / I Need Help Oh / She Has Sworn To Seduce My Boss In Revenge For Eight Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.