Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nigeria Line Up Cyprus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Line Up Cyprus (1271 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: Probable Line Up / Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by honeric01(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2010
After seeing proposed friendlies against North Korea and Ukraine fall through, the Nigeria Football Federation have claimed that a meet with Cyprus in May is in the offing.

Quoting an unnamed NFF source, the usually reliable national sports daily, Sporting Life, reports that the friendly is scheduled to hold on May 26 although a venue has yet to be decided.

Confirmation of the game is expected to be received by Tuesday.

Nigeria have seen preparations for the World Cup run into major roadblocks with proposed friendly opponents dropping almost as fast as they are named.

http://www.kickoff.com/news/14639/nigeria-line-up-cyprus.php
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by 12large: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2010
what kind of useless nff is these, out of the 32 teams going to world cup only brazil and nigeria have no friendly, brazil wants to play an african team in preperation for ivory coast, but nigeria is being too gready to propose
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by honeric01(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2010
Is this not a friendly?
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by omar22(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2010
for what?

A novelty match
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2010
@honeric

that message of yours that is in german makes no sense, (i speak fluent german. thats why)
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by honeric01(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
bboiabb:

that message of yours that is in german makes no sense, (i speak fluent german. thats why)

And how does it concerns you? lol, well i put it there for comments like yours cheesy
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2010
embarassed

im just saying what i think. . .  grin grin

it doesnt matter. . . i understand what you are trying to write sha wink
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by honeric01(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2010
you don smoke manure, lol grin, you said what i typed didn't make sense, yet you said you understood it, did you accidentally smoke diesel? grin grin
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by galatico(m): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2010
No team wants to play with the super chickens of Nigeria cuz they not the giant of Africa as claimed, imagine countries like North Korea and Ukraine rejecting the Chickens proposal for a friendly match . Pathetic !!!
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by SeanLewis(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2010
undecided undecided undecided Cyprus?
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by SeanLewis(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2010
undecided undecided undecided Cyprus?
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by honeric01(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2010
galatico:

No team wants to play with the super chickens of Nigeria cuz they not the giant of Africa as claimed, imagine countries like North Korea and Ukraine rejecting the Chickens proposal for a friendly match . Pathetic !!!

it's always good to know what you're talking about, who told you they rejected the friendly? what you don't know, don't comment on them. shioor.

The friendly was suppose to be played in London but due to the fact that North Korea was sanctioned by the European union, the match would not be played anywhere in Europe and we can't afford to play in North Korea or Asia and they cannot come to Africa too, that was why it was called off.

As for Ukraine, they already have someone they are playing at that date we chose.
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by Katsumoto: 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2010
honeric01:

it's always good to know what you're talking about, who told you they rejected the friendly? what you don't know, don't comment on them. shioor.

The friendly was suppose to be played in London but due to the fact that North Korea was sanctioned by the European union, the match would not be played anywhere in Europe and we can't afford to play in North Korea or Asia and they cannot come to Africa too, that was why it was called off.

As for Ukraine, they already have someone they are playing at that date we chose.

Most well-informed and organised associations are aware of the North Korean situation. Its only the imbeciles at the NFF that will propose to play North Korea in London.
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by 12large: 5:35am On Mar 31, 2010
what if nigeria loses to cyprus
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by azeeza(f): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2010
@12large
what if nigeria loses to cyprus

That will be the begin of heart attack for lagerback

@galatico

Was wondering too
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2010
by the way, columbia is still playing us. . . only on a different date.

i hope lagerback chooses a strong team like portugal, spain, etc to play against before it's too late

honeric01:

you don smoke manure, lol grin, you said what i typed didn't make sense, yet you said you understood it, did you accidentally smoke diesel? grin grin

na manure i smoke everyday undecided wink

its just like me blowing arrow in english. you will still understand but it will not make much sense
EG: i goes to school yesterday.

you obviously know what i meant to say. unless you blow arrow on a daily basis grin grin
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by honeric01(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2010
bboiabb:

na manure i smoke everyday undecided wink

its just like me blowing arrow in english. you will still understand but it will not make much sense
EG: i goes to school yesterday.

you obviously know what i meant to say. unless you blow arrow on a daily basis grin grin

Ok bro but you know it's not my papa language tongue
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by galatico(m): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2010
@galatico

Was wondering too
[quote][/quote]

I guess that's the reason they (Super Chickens) played against Congo DR) pathetic!!!
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by deb(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2010
Let us keep calling them chickens even when they have done nothing wrong then we will always get a chicken result
from them because that is the best way to 'motivate' them as supporters.

Wonder why we ignore the NFF and pounce on the players. Are the players to choose friendlies for themselves?
keep calling them chickens lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Line Up Cyprus by gossyomega(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2010
anyone coming to North Cyprus for study should check this out

http://mynorthcyprus.org/socialnetwork/

get on it and join so that you can make friends who are in your prospective university. it is the bets way to settle down, because you would have already met some people that will be of great help to you when you get here.

it is also important to be careful about who helps you and find out from the right offices on what fees yu should pay for residency and all, so that no on reaps you off,

enjoy

(1) (Reply)

John Obi Mikel Leaves Chelsea / Boxer Looses Tooth During Unification Fight That Ended In A Draw (PHOTOS) / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.