Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

7 Manly Ways To Get The Girl You Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Manly Ways To Get The Girl You Want (1102 Views)

Why Do Women Of Today Have Such Manly Voice? / How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Manly Ways To Get The Girl You Want by TheMenCode: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Below is the manly ways to do it right and get the woman you want once and for all:

1. Women are Naturally Attracted to Men Who Don’t Run After Them

The absence of an apparently clear motive helps create a secure space between you two which makes her feel comfortable around you,which in turns opens up space for better conversation and open minded dialogue.

Women also see that as a sign of a secure man, for example, if in the initial few conversations, you make it clear I have no interest in You, you become the first guy in her life to have said that to her. See the crippling thing about men is that they are always trying, insidiously, insinuatingly creeping in, dropping subtle hints of casual flirtation, without missing a bit, always looking for a window. Understand a simple thing: You are not the first guy to do that. More like, every guy she has met.

2. Just Because You have Mentioned You are Not Interested in Her Romantically, Doesn’t Mean You Start Ignoring Her or Acting Like a Jerk

Be curious about her instead of being interested in her. The way she is supposed to feel is: he is interested in knowing about me, myself, my life, and how interesting I am. Your curiosity will lead to more conversations and not flirting. Instead of devising thousands of plans on how to charm her, reading lines off the internet, what you are getting is crucial information regarding how she thinks, what she wants, what she likes, is she interested in some guy, is she over her ex, does she love somebody, is she a psycho, is she after money, how important her career is to her, and more.

A lot of people decide to get into relationships because they developed a crush on a person, and therefore now it’s a pledge or an oath that they have to have that person. Bro, your crush made you want to talk to her, the decision however to share a grand amount of time emotionally and romantically should rest upon qualifications and your equation with her. A relationship is long term, a crush is temporary and trivial.

3. Put Yourself Esteem Above Your Approval, In short, don’t kiss ass:

A lot of guys project themselves as too soft and comforting to every single thing she says. They think the perfect way to a woman’s heart is by showing no resistance at all. They are like: I accept you and every word that comes out of your mouth unquestionably. That will land you in the friend-zone.

You are a yes-man to her, you are her idea friend because you agree with everything she says and does. As a contender for her heart, you are uninteresting, boring, bland, and lack the ability to impress, surprise and challenge her. But has a person who would always be there to hear everything she has to stay on the phone, you are perfect....to be continued

Not to make this post too long, I will stop at three today. I will post the follow up here tomorrow or you can visit my blog to read the whole article now. check my profile for the web address if you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Manly Ways To Get The Girl You Want by Sheun001(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Idiot undecided

Mtcheeeew..... Just hustle and have better cash tge rest nah history undecided
Re: 7 Manly Ways To Get The Girl You Want by Sheun001(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Idiot undecided

Mtcheeeew..... Just hustle and have better cash the rest nah history undecided
Re: 7 Manly Ways To Get The Girl You Want by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
I prefer the womanly ways which the fvcked up poster above me just mentioned
Re: 7 Manly Ways To Get The Girl You Want by habsydiamond(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
forget love guidelines....this one no be Indian film ooo.... nowadays Na money be love if u don't have money u can't get love simple
Re: 7 Manly Ways To Get The Girl You Want by TheMenCode: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
habsydiamond:
forget love guidelines....this one no be Indian film ooo.... nowadays Na money be love if u don't have money u can't get love simple

This is a complete lie. A woman want to be with you because of WHO you are not WHAT you are! Go up your game.
Re: 7 Manly Ways To Get The Girl You Want by habsydiamond(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
TheMenCode:

This is a complete lie. A woman want to be with you because of WHO you are not WHAT you are! Go up your game.
that's what u think right.....ok I don hear u...date one come broke for sometime if she no leave for olorunshogo that mean Na transgender she be......those who will stay in every condition are just like 20% out of 100...open Ur eye well well

(1) (Reply)

Father 'found 13-year-old Son And 44-year-old Teacher Having Sex In His Car / This Is One Of Best Ways To Stop Masturbation / Is It Safe To Bleep Cousion Brothers Wife Without Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.