Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,506 members, 7,898,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) (44653 Views)

AFCON 2023 Semi-Final Nigeria Vs South Africa Today Wed. Feb 7th 6:00 PM / Ballon D'or 2018 Live Thread / Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by ojtech8291: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ronaldo deserves it but the way some people argue about these men baffled me. undecided kiss undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by lolawilliams(f): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wow! I'm so happy for him! He's truly the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Ikmontana1: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
temmypotter:
One thing really hurts me coming from football fans who are supposed to be liberal and for the love of football.

Most people who don't like Messi do so on the basis of very absurd stereotypes

1. He's a midget?

2. Some call him short Devil

3. Ronaldo is better looking than Messi. fine!

but shouldn't the game be more about The game and not their looks ,aesthetics or sexual appeal (for the ladies).

Ronaldo is a great player and so is Messi. my preference for Messi is nothing short of Admiration for the man's talent and is in no way based on any bias or dislike for Ronaldo.

Messi has proved himself, winning 4 successive times and another one.. even with the obvious "shortcomings"

I can go on and on.. but let it be known today that if Ronaldo is the best player in the world today.. Messi is the best the world has ever seen.

are u done talking..

5 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
temmypotter:
One thing really hurts me coming from football fans who are supposed to be liberal and for the love of football.

Most people who don't like Messi do so on the basis of very absurd stereotypes

1. He's a midget?

2. Some call him short Devil

3. Ronaldo is better looking than Messi. fine!

but shouldn't the game be more about The game and not their looks ,aesthetics or sexual appeal (for the ladies).

Ronaldo is a great player and so is Messi. my preference for Messi is nothing short of Admiration for the man's talent and is in no way based on any bias or dislike for Ronaldo.

Messi has proved himself, winning 4 successive times and another one.. even with the obvious "shortcomings"

I can go on and on.. but let it be known today that if Ronaldo is the best player in the world today.. Messi is the best the world has ever seen.

Sorry bro. grin

9 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ojim07:
In 2012 when Messi had 4 golden balls to Ronaldo's 1, Barcelona fans use to say wake me up when Ronaldo equal Messi golden ball collections. today I can now tell those Barcelona fans to wakeup.. Ronaldo has done the impossible by wining 4 balon d'or in the past five awards.. Ronaldo is King..

Messi did 5 before him so no big deal. They are currently tied and messi is younger than Ronaldo. So messi might probably end up with the highest balloon diors in subsequent awards
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Draei: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
Down all the way from
Messi 4-1 Ronaldo, now to

Messi 5-5 Ronaldo. Now i
can see why Barça wan die.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by astute28: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
hard work pay CR7 deserve it congrat christiano ronaldo .e don win e don win wetin concern me with messi argue with ur ancestor

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by spy24(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
It would AV been a big upset if messi had won it
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by hardeycute(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Icon79:
Supa Copa is a meaningless tournament. I was talking about the last real El Classico at Santigo Bernbeau .... when Messi broke y'all hearts and showed you his Number to remember him by grin grin grin

O pari

Broke hearts and ended up losing the title

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Sanchez01: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ikmontana1:
are u done talking..
grin

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by BlueAngel444: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
For those of you that are still reading posts here, lemme kindly warn you.

You see those barca frogs they are prepared to wake up tomorrow morning confuse themselves in other to try and convince that Ronaldo didn't deserve the award.

That's to say if they even sleep self, some might need pain killers and sleeping tablets.

Don't be shocked when you see something like Madrid use money to win Ronaldo the d'or shocked (I know it doesn't make sense, it's like they are sane to begin with). Or something like Messi was scoring goals with his right foot, don't worry next year undecided (like I said they will confuse you).

Hala Madrid grincheesy cheesygrin

5 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by collinometricx: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
opezy:
I dey enjoy una oooo

Oya we are waiting
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Sanchez01: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
Kingofrudy:

Messi did 5 before him so no big deal. They are currently tied and messi is younger than Ronaldo. So messi might probably end up with the highest balloon diors in subsequent awards
True, Messi did with a huge gap, now they're are equal.

Just imagine how hard Ronaldo would push himself this season to probably win his last.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by lolawilliams(f): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
Draei:
Down all the way from
Mess 4-1 Ronaldo, now to

Messi 5-5 Ronaldo. Now i
can see why Barça wan die.

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
gringringringringrin
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by MickyBlaq2: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ikmontana1:
mention a season from d last 11years wen a different player shud v won d balloon d'or except sneijder..??
guess u weren't following football wen the likes of drogba against all odds lead Chelsea to champions league glory, wen zlatan(even if he didn't win the champs league) scored 50 plus goals in a season, wen buffon who helped juve to the champs league final, won the Italian league and cup consectively failed to b included in the top 3 in a season wen the eventual winner can b declared out of form... THINK THIS UP BRO

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
FTrebirth:

singlehandedly?

see your mouth. undecided

madrid's win against bayern should be in the top 3 of worst match officiating in the history of soccer.
Why don't you see the log of wood in your team's eyes before pointing at tooth pick on another?
Remove yours first,then you might clearly see others.
Your comeback against PSG was apparently the greatest bias officiating,I've ever seen!!
Game decider or winner is 80% = Single handed brilliance.....Deal with it!!
Madrid-CR7 would have had a mediocre campaign as had Barcelona....
Cr7 made the difference!!

5 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by mrMeen(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
oh the sweet taste of victory hardwork pays #CR7 #5BALLON D'OR
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by ADIEMUS(f): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
oh! my Ronaldo! I heart you boo muuaaahhhh!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
Congratulations Ronaldo!!!!!! Vamos Madrid!! Bravo Madrid!! Hala Madrid!!!! What a genius!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Martin0(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by lazygal: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
internationalman:

Are u for real?

Who's struggling between the both of them this season. How do u think Madrid found themselves trailing Barca with 8 points; is it not bcoz Ronaldo only has 2 goals to his name in laliga?

Bro,how market ?

3 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Sanchez01: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
BlueAngel444:

You see those barca frogs they are prepared to wake up tomorrow morning confuse themselves in other to try and convince that Ronaldo didn't deserve the award.

That's to say if they even sleep self, some might need pain killers and sleeping tablets.

Don't be shocked when you see something like Madrid use money to win Ronaldo the d'or shocked (I know it doesn't make sense, it's like they are sane to begin with). Or something like Messi was scoring goals with his right foot, don't worry next year undecided (like I said they will confuse you).

Oh Lord! grin

Barcelona fans right now...

6 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Ikmontana1: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
ojtech8291:
Ronaldo deserves it but the way some people argue about these men baffled me. undecided kiss undecided
wetin concern u sef..
na ur argument..
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
KinzyeWriter:

Sorry bro. grin
Hehehehe....grin Abeg tell am o....

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Draei: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Kingofrudy:

#Smh! You guys ain't ashamed an inch. He is
younger but still, the old man just leveled
him up down from 4-1 to 5-5? Go sleep biko.

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Intrepid01(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wow!....this ceremony is more or less a sendforth party for C.Ronald .....what an emotional night....We at Mannchester are proud of you.......it's bn an era Ronaldo....the REAL RONALDO!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by lazygal: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Sanchez01:

Just imagine how hard Ronaldo would push himself this season to probably win his last.

Make up una shut uP their ..envy glaringly ..at first una say he won't win now u say messi got before him .let's c his messi will finish .Rinaldo will win another one or two before he retires..na so messi stood static no more progress
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
Sanchez01:

The odds are in messi's favor due to barca's performance this season. Though the season is still young if barca ends up winning the league and coupled with messi's effort at single handledly handing Argentina the world cup ticket, he might end up winning it if Argentina does well in the world cup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by maybrowne(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ronaldo equals Messi

5 a piece

3 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Hehehehe....
Ntorr to all CR7 beefers.....

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by lazygal: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
Intrepid01:
Wow!....this ceremony is more or less a sendforth party for C.Ronald .....what an emotional night....We at Mannchester are proud of you.......it's bn an era Ronaldo....the REAL RONALDO!!!

What do u mean send off I don't like your choice of word explain your self before u see me this night for dream

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Germany Vs Sweden: World Cup (2 - 1) - Final / Free 2 Odds Daily With Bet9ja Booking Code / Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.