Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,175 members, 7,903,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:42 PM

A Lady Experience:sometimes We Fall In Love And They Have Sex With Us Anyhow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Experience:sometimes We Fall In Love And They Have Sex With Us Anyhow (1803 Views)

A Lady's Experience With A Bleep And Run Client / A Lady Experience:how I Was Disvirgin / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Experience:sometimes We Fall In Love And They Have Sex With Us Anyhow by OlubamzNews: 12:50am On Dec 07, 2017
It was in my university days when I fell In love with one of my school mates, though am this type of a girl that love guys who wears designer shoes,clothes and use expensive things the guy really loved me then for real but the problem I had with him is that he didn't have much money. So I have to breakup with him because he didn't worth my stand anymore, After breaking up with him I met a man he is a banker and he is a manager at a bank branch I fell in love with the man mainly because of his money and not because other thing though the man is handsome and he has huge money We do chill together, spend nice time together and the man always promise me that would marry me have put all my mind on the man that am going to marry him not knowing that he is lieing to me
read full story at http://www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/a-lady-experiencesometimes-we-fall-in.html
Re: A Lady Experience:sometimes We Fall In Love And They Have Sex With Us Anyhow by habsydiamond(m): 1:33am On Dec 07, 2017
just say the truth and let ur punna rest, u don love any of them Na the money u love....when u love money instead of Ur man, they tend to use and dump, because they know once they are broke u will pick race. after dem don back the hell out of Ur pussy wide finish u go come use alum wash am a if u won do snail pepper soup...getting ready for another man with money....I pity some ladies out there ooo

1 Like

Re: A Lady Experience:sometimes We Fall In Love And They Have Sex With Us Anyhow by ibkkk(f): 4:25am On Dec 07, 2017
Babe,i think you should change your specs.
For now,just go on a break.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Experience:sometimes We Fall In Love And They Have Sex With Us Anyhow by FlySly05: 9:48am On Dec 07, 2017
I hope you haven't broken you lr ankle this one that you are just falling in love anyhow.
Re: A Lady Experience:sometimes We Fall In Love And They Have Sex With Us Anyhow by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2017
We do chill together, spend nice time together and the man always promise me that would marry me have put all my mind on the man that am going to marry him not knowing that he is lieing to me and have also took him to my parents they welcomed him warmly. Then there comes a time that we are in a mall spending nice time with each other I was lucky that I am his phone and he went to pick some documents in his car... His phone started ringing and the name I saw on his phone is my dear wife, I was shocked after seeing this but I pretend as if am OK when he is coming I started asking him some question that looks strange to him, the he started talking to me angrily and he uttered a word that his plan was to use me as his second wife I nearly fainted at that moment Now the guy I left when am in school is now a CMD at a multinational company abroad Please how can I tell him I still love him.
Re: A Lady Experience:sometimes We Fall In Love And They Have Sex With Us Anyhow by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2017
Wtf did I just read grin

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: See What Bambam Did After Her Sex Romp With Teddy A Inside The Toilet / Whatsapp Group For Singles Hookup And Dating. / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.