Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:49 AM

Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" (29464 Views)

Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by Willybos(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Pls i sell data but i don't have mb to watch this.

Sb should write it out pls.

See below for data shaa..
9ce 1
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
okoo

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
PenlsCaP:

wink.
Hello pretty, wana talk to u in private.
Can i smiley
grin grin
So you have time for women?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by PenlsCaP: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
grin grin
So you have time for women?

grin grin grin.
See me see wahala oo?.
See this gal abeg wetin u mean explain .
Abi i been tell u say i bee homo.. grin
Nawao

Nothing moves without women oo haa.
We just need u pipo To calm stress and all that wink
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
PenlsCaP:

grin grin grin.
See me see wahala oo?.
See this gal abeg wetin u mean explain .
Abi i been tell u say i bee homo.. grin
Nawao

Nothing moves without women oo haa.
We just need u pipo To calm stress and all that wink
LOL So you agree that women are the ones the make the world go round. No wonder Rochas choose a woman for a minister of happiness and marriage fulfilment. cheesy grin grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by PenlsCaP: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL So you agree that women are the ones the make the world go round. No wonder Rochas choose a woman for a minister of happiness and marriage fulfilment. cheesy grin grin

Exactly.. that "HAPPINESS" aspect wink
Yes women make the world go round..BUT men designed the world. cheesy

But i swear gbenshing do a lot of wonders oo. grin grin grin
I wonder what we would yave done without that one joor.
Na there una power dey ooh, grin.
Ayam sorry to offend u Ma grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Exactly.. that "HAPPINESS" aspect wink
Yes women make the world go round..BUT men designed the world. cheesy

But i swear gbenshing do a lot of wonders oo. grin grin grin
I wonder what we would yave done without that one joor.
Na there una power dey ooh, grin.
Ayam sorry to offend u Ma grin
haha haha grin
So the only thing you need a woman For is the "gbenshing thing" undecided undecided
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by PenlsCaP: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
B
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Lol thats the major thing there are other minor ones tho..it Depends..
if its my wife then i need ur mental and spiritual support aswel, if u cant support financially dnt worry i can hussle for us alone.
But u REMAIN faithful!.yep.
If its my gf i also need ur mental and spiritual support.

But above all gbenshin Rules.. wink
U dnt know the wonders of gbenshin to a man who is stressed up after the days hustle.
Or a man who is lost in deep thoughts of sorrow.

only touching body can also do the work sometimes. cheesy
I here you. Why do you guys believe that ghenshing of a thing is only important to you males. It's not food though. But would you prefer your wife give you a good meal or a good ghenshing grin grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by PenlsCaP: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
N
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Haa its important to both oo.
It does the same same work on both parties, but men being the doer.. and the the thought of "yes im the one making u shout" and "see wetin i dey do this fine gal" grin. Makes us enjoy more ( u no go undesrand the feeling sha if only u are a man grin)

And YES gbenshing is a type of food o if u dnt know google is ur friend, Becoz it helps the body in its own way too.

As for the other questiong "gbenshin or food"

Well...if im very very hungry then food.
But attimes gbenshing makes us forget food u only remember food after gbenshing... especially wen u kept a hot bae at home joor.. Lol.

this commenta supposed to he something private oo.. u justbdey make trsspass my boundary here lol.

Bae lets talk private joor. kiss

I'm virgin sha grin
So I wouldn't know who is the doer and who is not. LOL
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by PenlsCaP: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hmn
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Are u for real?
smiley.. wow.

Well lets continue at d other side u will know everthing u wana kno. Lol.

U hv one mail check
you don't want other nairalanders to learn from your ghenshing experience? It would have been really good you know grin grin grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by PenlsCaP: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
N
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Lolz this gal u are something else. cheesy grin grin
By the way im still novice.

Bby hav u replied?

Wow cute pics kiss.
Im the first to dash u like
you are an experienced novice Abu? The sun, no the moon and the stars are watching you.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by PenlsCaP: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
you are an experienced novice Abu? The sun, no the moon and the stars are watching you.

Lol.. grin
Well u will know why i said that.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Lol.. grin
Well u will know why i said that.
can't wait to find out why you said that grin grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by PenlsCaP: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
can't wait to find out why you said that grin grin

Sure u will. Lol
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
ekworo m kworo ekwokasia nam ihe nji ekwo ihe mkwokasi
translate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club / Photos From M.i's Younger Brother, Jason Abaga, Beach Wedding / Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.