Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,510 members, 7,965,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:07 AM

I’ll Hand Over To Atiku, If: – Obj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Hand Over To Atiku, If: – Obj (1044 Views)

The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) / If Obj Visits Me, I Will Pour Hot Water On Him - Mimiko's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Hand Over To Atiku, If: – Obj by mowapa(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2007
President Olusegun Obasanjo said yesterday that contrary to insinuations, he will hand over to Vice President Atiku Abubakar on May 29, if he wins the presidential election on the platform of Action Congress (AC).
He said that his recent public utterances were not something extra-ordinary, because "I have freedom of speech like everybody".

://odili.net/news/source/2007/feb/25/508.html

LORD OF MIRACLE,MAKE THIS TO HAPPEN. WONDER WHAT THE DEMEANOR OF OBJ WOULD BE LIKE. HANDING OVER TO ATIKU.OBJ WOULD RATHER SWALLOW POISON
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Atiku, If: – Obj by blink(f): 6:15am On Feb 26, 2007
do you believe him, let wait and see.
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Atiku, If: – Obj by mowapa(m): 6:39am On Feb 26, 2007
Do I believe him? heck no! he just has to say anything, probably to get the press from hounding him. baba will rather be killed on that "throne" than give it to Jr thief.
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Atiku, If: – Obj by donnymikky(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2007
That was a political answer from baba and Nigerians should not have expected less from him. OBJ is 100% sure that Turaki will never win that election because he is very conversant with the SKILL (rigging) that brought both of them into power, so this very weapon in Baba's political asernal gives OBJ the assurance of nailing Atiku at the polls that is even if he will be allowed to contest at all.

(1) (Reply)

Perish! You Visionless Idiot / Autocracy Goverment Is Obj Above The Law? / If Obj And Atiku Are The Only Candidates In This Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.